NHL'94 Forums

Sensible Soccer International Edition

crackawhat

Would anyone be interested? For those who don't know what it is, it's an old soccer game for the Amiga system and was ported over the Genesis. It's a ton of fun and pretty advanced for an old soccer game (spin on the ball, height on the ball, headers, dive tackles). Supposedly works over Kaillera though I haven't tested it myself. If I get enough people interested we'll start a league and figure out how will we do the teams.

My AIM s/n is Turd Ferguson988 if anyone wants to IM me to play.

Edited by crackawhat

Would anyone be interested? For those who don't know what it is, it's an old soccer game for the Amiga system and was ported over the Genesis. It's a ton of fun and pretty advanced for an old soccer game (spin on the ball, height on the ball, headers, dive tackles). Supposedly works over Kaillera though I haven't tested it myself. If I get enough people interested we'll start a league and figure out how will we do the teams.

an awesome game & one of my all time favourite genesis games! Was a million times better than the early FIFA games which came out on the Genesis, & stands the test of time much better than the playstation FIFA & PES games..............it's the NHL94 of Football (Soccer) games!

I remember playing this once or twice with Jesus when he showed it to me. I wonder if we'll actually be able to play this...

Can anyone find a manual for this game? Google has failed me, or I have failed at Google.

I have the MEGA CD version at home in England. I could probably get my mate to scan it for me & email it to me.

Pretty simple tho. I seem to remember B to pass (hold it down for a longer distance pass), C to shoot (or to do a sliding tackle without the ball). Might be wrong. Haven't played it for probably more than a year, but have the rom here. Pretty sure it would come back to me in the first 15 seconds of a game.

Amazing that such a simplistic button set up could contribute to what actually was a really in-depth playing experience for it's time. Like I said, played a lot better than the original Genesis FIFA games, which were all style, no substance