NHL'94 Forums

Next Season

da94wookiee

once the new rom with upadated rosters for this season is released then the league's 2nd season will begin.

but we don't exactly know when the this rom will released

www.pixelpuck.com has confirmed a 2012 update. Our intention is to organise season 2 after the end of Fall Classic, probably towards the end of November, all being well with the ROM.

I like the idea of seeing if we can do an A and a B league this time round, as there are now a lot of new guys on the site who i'm sure would love to play.

Announcements will be made when we can get our hands on the rom & have it tinkered with to be league-ready!

If someone does the SNES version of this, I'm totally sold. You guys should also do it!

www.pixelpuck.com has confirmed a 2012 update. Our intention is to organise season 2 after the end of Fall Classic, probably towards the end of November, all being well with the ROM.

I like the idea of seeing if we can do an A and a B league this time round, as there are now a lot of new guys on the site who i'm sure would love to play.

Announcements will be made when we can get our hands on the rom & have it tinkered with to be league-ready!

Did this site simply just "take" the Clockwise rom?