NHL'94 Forums

Time to start replacing guys?

c4outlaws

So first checkpoint has passed and halfway to the next one. There are coaches that have 0 games played and many others under the checkpoint minimum. I know we go through this crap every year but still not sure why people sign up if they don't want to play. You guys can't do 6 games a week now but find ways to get 12 a week near the end of the season? It's crap! I'm not saying you have to play all 40 in the first week but at least do the minimum. No point on having checkpoints. Next season lets just drop the deadlines and hope people get 40 games in. I feel sorry for the guys on the waiting list who really want to play.

This thread hurts bud. Like you don't trust us. It's like we've let you down before when it comes to running the league and replacing guys. Like it's our first league we've ever run.

We have replaced guys...check the threads...theres only a couple of guys on the wait list...one guy(minpind) only got confirmed last night. And im waiting to hear back from the first guy as to which team he wants.

I look forward to your renewed faith in the system....in us....in GA.

Peace and love,

your dearest hali.

xoxo.

Just so everyone knows, I've finally landed a job as a translator and I've been pretty busy as of late, so I haven't gotten the 40-game plateau yet. At least it pays rather well, so the effort is worth it.

Send me e-mails or PMs on the site. It's a lot better that way.

I dunno. I could save up more to fix up my old computer by having some of the burned boards and parts replaced and juiced up with some better ones. SInce it has line jacks on the back of the CPU, I can wire it to the connection and use the internet with it.

Come to think of it, I first joined up the site back when I had it. Back then, the connection was actually worth a damn, though I don't believe many of you remember this.

Oh, and I think Telnor and Cablemás are the only service providers on my zone. There's nary another company that provides it with better quality and a more accesible price.

This thread hurts bud. Like you don't trust us. It's like we've let you down before when it comes to running the league and replacing guys. Like it's our first league we've ever run.

Sorry Halifax and Chaos. It wasn't meant to offend you guys, it was directed to the coaches who are slacking. I do have trust in you guys.

If all the coaches met every checkpoint, then I would be worried. That would mean the end of the world is approaching.

December 21, 2012

Haha. I'm having flashbacks to 2011 league!.....................but that was the first league we ever ran!

have i been replaced? if so then apologies to halifax.

if not.. ill reach the check point by monday!

you have been bud....never saw you online....you missed the deadline with 0 games played....never heard back from ya bud.

Just so everyone knows, I've finally get a new chick and I will spend most of my time banging her, so I might not be able to reach my 40 games plateau..but at least it pays rather well, so the effort is worth it.

I should stop joining SNES leagues.

I'm dropping out.

Anyone can have my 6-3 Rangers I don't give a f**k.

Every nitwit in the game plays EXACTLY like the other except defensively.

It's all a contest of ''who can do the backhand towards the net'' most times.

There's no difference in playing the best or the rest, you'l still get scored the same way.

I'd rather get my ass kicked with the Whalers than suffer such insufferable lack of originality every time I play.

Thanks to JeffBC94 for actually trying to do something else. Only opponent worth my while with Schwartz.

Edited by The Russian Rocket

I should stop joining SNES leagues.

I'm dropping out.

Anyone can have my 6-3 Rangers I don't give a f**k.

There's no difference in playing the best or the rest, you'l still get scored the same way.

I'd rather get my ass kicked with the Whalers than suffer such insufferable lack of originality every time I play.

Thanks to JeffBC94 for actually trying to do something else. Only opponent worth my while with Schwartz.

do you quit the gens lg tho? if yes, u must be banned for ever ! after the flyers...now the rangers and hartford?

do you quit the gens lg tho? if yes, u must be banned for ever ! after the flyers...now the rangers and hartford?

This has nothing to do with my team/record. And it has nothing to do with your bitching (Switching team than complaining they suck)

If I would quit by record i'd be gone in Gens and stay put in SNES.

This has nothing to do with my team/record. And it has nothing to do with your bitching (Switching team than complaining they suck)

If I would quit by record i'd be gone in Gens and stay put in SNES.

but the fact is this:you quit for a 2nd season in a row! am i wrong? :huh:

If you know what people are going to do then stop them from scoring. If you can't stop them then obviously you suck. Then again I might just be mad because you quit in the 3rd period because you were losing then refused to play our last 2 games. If you beat me then its fine, I can handle it. At least you could have finished our last 2 games.

This years snes "Cry Baby Award" goes to FPB

Edited by rc69fab

If you know what people are going to do then stop them from scoring. If you can't stop them then obviously you suck. Then again I might just be mad because you quit in the 3rd period because you were losing then refused to play our last 2 games. If you beat me then its fine, I can handle it. At least you could have finished our last 2 games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

I don't care about your f**king goals or win or losing.

JUST f**king SICK OF HAVING TO PLAY THE SAME TYPE OF GAME OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

You won 2 games out of 3 dick. Not like I don't know how to beat you. It's just f**king boring.

1 of the best about fpb :lol:

I don't care about your f**king goals or win or losing.

JUST f**king SICK OF HAVING TO PLAY THE SAME TYPE OF GAME OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

You won 2 games out of 3 dick. Not like I don't know how to beat you. It's just f**king boring.

um, if you know how to beat him then why didn't you? wait a minute - are you throwing the games to get c4outlaws a better record?

Edited by pondhcky1

I lost because I was bored! I rage quit every year because I get beat and my fragile brain can't handle the fact that I am not perfect. I'm laughing aloud.

um, if you know how to beat him then why didn't you? wait a minute - are you throwing the games to get c4outlaws a better record?

Did you read at all?

IT IS NOT ABOUT RCFAB FFS. NOR IS IT FOR ANYONE IN PARTICULAR.

No one noticed i'm like 6-4 not 1-22?

I just quit because it's boring and monotonous, with the same goals being scored over and over.

I'm 2-7 in Gens and will go trough.

God damn. WTF is so hard to get.

Edited by The Russian Rocket