NHL'94 Forums

Philadelphia available in Gens A

dcicon5148

You can't expect to give one of the weakest players in the A league one of the worst teams that were given out and expect anything positive to come of it. I normally agree with how things are run in classic, but this just isn't one of them.

Edited by dcicon5148

You're scoring goals, so it looks like if you can get your GAA down you'll start winning some games (not lots, though.. I've been PHI in classic, wasn't a great season :D)

Eklund, Recchi, Dineen.. Soderstrom.. generic non-weight-bug-fix D..(Gord Hynes?) it's not THAT bad of a team.

You're scoring goals, so it looks like if you can get your GAA down you'll start winning some games (not lots, though.. I've been PHI in classic, wasn't a great season :D)

Eklund, Recchi, Dineen.. Soderstrom.. generic non-weight-bug-fix D..(Gord Hynes?) it's not THAT bad of a team.

i appreciate the advice, but it doesn't matter. the only reason i made it to the semi finals last season was because i had chicago.

could I join a league and play zero games but still win by default because everybody else gave up and told their mother it was unfair? I suspect so, but I'm in no hurry to find out, as I suspect that the act of caring about a tournament makes such "participation" by other parties infuriating. condolences, all around, but mostly to the mothers.

You can't expect to give one of the weakest players in the A league one of the worst teams that were given out and expect anything positive to come of it. I normally agree with how things are run in classic, but this just isn't one of them.

1 mo quiter for the BANHAMMER!

i appreciate the advice, but it doesn't matter. the only reason i made it to the semi finals last season was because i had chicago.

and to think i even squeaked out a winning season with these flyers. feels like awhile ago...

I'd step in and take Phily myself, but my connection would complicate thing a bit.

Perhaps next season, I'll step in for anyone that hasn't presented himself for games.

I'd step in and take Phily myself, but my connection would complicate thing a bit.

Perhaps next season, I'll step in for anyone that hasn't presented himself for games.

I'd step in and take Philly, but im banned and many quiters still the coolest guys on earth!

Perhaps next season, I'll be unbanned.

you quitters are so damn gay.

If a certain team is going to be so unacceptable and not fitting for you - why bother putting it in your preference of 10? I can think of 10 teams off the top of my head that if were assigned to me - would not be a factor in me having to miss out on a whole season I committed to.

Maybe this dude shoudn't have been in A then. Fpb is making s**t work with f__king Hartford. If a guy like kg took this team they'd b over 500. And hokkee go f yourself with any ball licking comments

You had PHI in your 10 team list. Every season in classic, some coaches get a team that isnt on their list. So you arent one of those bad lucked coach with the lottery, you got a team you had on your list. Dont blame Chaos/Halifax for giving you PHI, when you had them on your list... lol seriously

Next time, make a better list or just dont bother signing up.

You should welcome the challenge of having a bad team. Grow balls, be the underdog and try to win as many games as you can. Everytime you win as the underdog its really satisfying, way more than winning a gm with Detroit. Adapt your playstyle with the team and just try your best. Thats how you'll become a better player.

I had TB last year in Gens-A, and it was the classic season that I had the most fun. Even if the team sucked and even if I knew I wouldnt go far in playoff, every win was so much satisfying. Using a bad team teached me how to play better in every aspect of the game.

And yea, you quitters are fags.

Edited by Zalex

wow this some lame shitttt

be a man and play out the whole season

I started 10-19 with philly, ended reg season 16-19 to squeek in playoffs. then playoffs beat que n detroit and then got swept in finals to van three seasons ago. Its worth finishing out. Just look at the guys in gens B/C with like 1-16 records.

Philly aint that bad, just dont expect to outscore teams. Gotta play some defense.

Adapt your style, don't try to play them like they are Chicago.

Anyway you quit this is the ghey.

If a certain team is going to be so unacceptable and not fitting for you - why bother putting it in your preference of 10? I can think of 10 teams off the top of my head that if were assigned to me - would not be a factor in me having to miss out on a whole season I committed to.

That's the thing right there........................why was PHI in your 10 if it's a team you're unwilling to use?!!!

It's no one else's fault, and, as people have said, yeah, they aint great, but they aint that bad either. 2 tiny defensemen, 2 tiny speedsters, a couple of good back up guys too. They are competitive, just not great.

Honestly, I really don't understand guys who get a team they selected, and then start dropping. Gotta finish your season guys!

I'll play philly's games, if it's possible to have a team in A and C at the same time

hes keeping his team..but thanks for the interest though bud.

Also there's guys from the B league we'd ask first before moving to C.

if he can, then i can too

We are not the same banhammers! Mav you downloading gms not played in blitz-gdl and you quit in 2nd period with a sore loser attitude in classic lg like fpb sometimes.

Edited by Houli

We are not the same banhammers! Mav you downloading gms not played in blitz-gdl and you quit in 2nd period with a sore loser attitude in classic lg like fpb sometimes.

and this is coming from a guy who picked SJ and the Isles and quit after 10 gms saying your season(s) were just exhibs LOL. ANother thing you gotta let go of the past dude bring up things like that, everybody knows. no one cares anymore i was just saying if you got another chance, then y shouldn't i?

oh btw i don't think fbp would like that you're comparing him to me.