NHL'94 Forums

To Dcicon

Zalex

I dont wanna be mean but grow up.

You seem to not be able to accept to lose. In every league that you play, if you arent getting success, you start to whine about everything. Your attitude is just a pain in the ass and really irritates my anus.

Dcicon's Complaints:

In Blitz-B, You had no complaints, everything was fine in this league - You finished 2nd in LG and won the CUP.

but

Classic Gens, its the team sucking, team lottery unfair, etc (,142pts% record) you quitted

Classic Snes, its due to 'SNES gayness'(you didnt have a bad team here) (,333pts% record) you quitted

GDL, you complained about having a shitty team... your record was under ,500, but your team wasnt shity... you had a top5 pick NAMED PAVEL BURE

For summit, you had 101 complaints(I remember you whining to me on aim for hours), when CAN had the lead. When USA had more wins, you had 0 complaints.

You also complain about random things in every league. For example, when we play, you whine that I do too many one timers... Newsflash, this is a hockey game

---

Ive come to the conclusion that dcicion is a synonym for sore loser. But I'd like to see Dcicon prove me wrong about this.

Play in leagues and dont start whining when you lose. I wanna see Dcicon v2.0

Edited by Zalex

Dcicon had chicago (the best team in the league) twice in the last 3 seasons. He didnt complain then.

What does he expect? To have his first pick every season ?

---

According to wikipedia :

The name "Dickon" is derived from the old English name for Richard.Somewhat amusingly, the -on suffix is a diminutive, so "Dickon" means "little Dick".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dickon

Edited by Zalex

Im just glad the usual bs isnt on me for once lolol

glad I can take the heat off hokkee !!

also, Dickon is a nick name that you randomly have given or thought of, so I don't know where you are going on this....

Edited by dcicon5148