NHL'94 Forums

2011-2012 Season Roms?

Is anyone in the process of creating an updated ROM for the new season? I've toyed around with updating a few teams in NOSE with an older ROM but haven't decided on doing anything fullblown yet. It would be solid if there was a group of us that could all take on a division a piece and update the game as transactions occur.

Is anyone in the process of creating an updated ROM for the new season? I've toyed around with updating a few teams in NOSE with an older ROM but haven't decided on doing anything fullblown yet. It would be solid if there was a group of us that could all take on a division a piece and update the game as transactions occur.

Clockwise did an amazing 2011 rom, and has suggested on his website that a 2012 update is in progress!!

www.pixelpuck.com

• 2 weeks later...

I'll have a 2011-2012 SNES ROM posted for betatesting soon. hopefully within a week. if anybody wants to help with it, holler, for there surely are ways to help.

I'll have a 2011-2012 SNES ROM posted for betatesting soon. hopefully within a week. if anybody wants to help with it, holler, for there surely are ways to help.

my motivation is fairly low, so the progress has been slow, but I am still working on (and fairly close to "finishing") this:

sneslabel.png

I am still seeking help, too. if you are good at player cards, you could help (or teach) me to assign the generic images to nearly everybody (it's be great if the starters from the original game kept their pictures -- would Jagr need to be recolored?). if you are good with pointers, maybe you could also help with utilizing the NHL shield for center logos of newish teams. if these things do not get done, I will still share the ROM, but it sure would be nice to get the thing all shiny and whatnot. I will want folks to review it, too, so comments/corrections for player skills (excluding reputation, awarenesses and shot accuracy) would be appreciated (almost no ratings have changed since last year, but I'm sure many should be altered). if you want to help, but are intimidated by me or the group of tools that make a big deal out of my presence, your assistance could be any level of credited/secret. crunch time. assistance sure would be motivating....

cool! thanks!