NHL'94 Forums

What is your dream SNES NHL'94 plays?

JeffBC

1. For me scoring with my goalie is a play I've always wanted to do.

I shoot the puck or pass the puck down the ice with my goalie past the computer goalie.

I don't think anybody in this world has done this play for SNES NHL'94.

2. Scoring 4 seconds in at the start of a period.

I'd like to see the proof that someone has done this for SNES NHL'94.

3. Another play I've always wanted to do against a computer goalie is:

Making so many passes in front of the computer goalie net that computer goalie turns to a nervous wreck because he is so out of position that he dives face first one way and then I pass to the open forward and I have an open net.

SNES NHL'94 goalies dive face first so rare.

The third goal I score in this video is close to this play with me passing it back and forth but the goalie doesn't dive face first.

SNES NHL'94 5 Highlight goals

Edited by JeffBC

^^Jeff, what exactly is the key to passing with such precision like that in the play where you get the passes past a bunch of defenders? I can kind of do it, but at least half of the time, the puck gets intercept about 3-4 passes into the sequence...

Myself, about the only dream play I can think of is scoring on a slapshot that happens to miss the net, hit the glass, then bounce off the goalie's back. This probably isn't possible to do in the game though lol...

I scored a goal in 4 seconds. It was a faceoff after a goal. I won the faceoff, defender received it. Center went streaking up ice. I passed to him just as he crossed the blueline. He got checked and was given a penalty shot. I score the goal. It took 4 seconds of the clock.

most of that stuff is possible.