NHL'94 Forums

The thought of having all consoles into 1 ?

How about playing ur classic league games when someone asks you? Instead of smoking that crack?

cause aj shows up once a month and wants to try and play ,i should play him when im completely wasted? phuck you and him lolol.This post is retarded but at least it wasnt a 500 word rant about you lol

cause aj shows up once a month and wants to try and play ,i should play him when im completely wasted? phuck you and him lolol.This post is retarded but at least it wasnt a 500 word rant about you lol

I've only asked you 4 or 5 times this season already, but eh, whatever dude...

JERK!!!

lol ok what if ...give a better answer

There's no gain for the companies, to split their profits. Many people buy multiple consoles.. and then they would have to synchronize their releases.. and progress would stagnate (why try to beat the other guy, when his profits are tied to your profits?)

There's no gain for the companies, to split their profits. Many people buy multiple consoles.. and then they would have to synchronize their releases.. and progress would stagnate (why try to beat the other guy, when his profits are tied to your profits?)

yeah ,not sure why i asked such a dumb question,wasted and my entertainment center is tooo crowded -wii,360,ps3,pc,stereo,tv,movies,cds,ipods,huge clusterphuck,need it all in 1

yeah ,not sure why i asked such a dumb question,wasted and my entertainment center is tooo crowded -wii,360,ps3,pc,stereo,tv,movies,cds,ipods,huge clusterphuck,need it all in 1

What's cool about the 360 is I think it was actually designed to be put on top of your old xbox.

you could perhaps sell your PS3 and some games you don't play anymore and get a new, smaller PS3:

33% smaller, 36% lighter and consumes 34% (CECH-20xx) or 45% (CECH-21xx) less power than the previous model, or one third of the original PS3 model. The Cell microprocessor has moved to a 45 nm manufacturing process, which lets it run cooler and quieter than previous models, and the cooling system has been redesigned. The RSX moved to a 40 nm process in the latest revision.

Running an old PS3 for an hour probably costs about 10 cents/hr, so if you play it a lot or watch movies with it, you could make up some of the cost in saved electricity bills (well.. maybe 15$/yr if you use it 10 hours/wk).