NHL'94 Forums

Who will win the Stanley Cup?

hokkeefan

This season I predict the Sedins will be banned from the NHL after confessing to having sexual relations with each other,and the the Canucks go on to win the Stanley Cup with some new young canadian talent. :)

is that a bannable offense? :P

penguins will waddle to wictory

Obviously the Buffalo Sabres are going to win the cup. But first they must trim some of their payroll so that they are under the cap. They have optioned Shean Morrison and Ales Kotalik to the AHL team in Rochester to save some cap space. Kotalik ha since gone to Europe. That clears just over 5.5M this season.

So much young talent up front and in the minors. Only time before Foligno, Adam and Kassian star in the NHL. What a powerful skilled line that gonna be.

you have been warned :lol:

A strong candidate to win the Stanley Cup is the Los Angeles Kings. They managed to get a nice offseason and have a better offense. I also believe they're nicely run and have a lot of key players that will contribute greatly.

MTL VS LA

ESPN "Expert" picks:

espnpicks.png

We're going back to '94 with a NYR vs VAN Stanley Cup Final. Same results.

Hahhahhaha.

Burnside. What an ''expert''. Guy's been predicitng Leafs playoffs for 5 years now. What about Melrose? Stamkos' too weak to play vs men.

LOLOLOL.

Sorry if this offends any Montreal fans but...

Melrose picks Montreal to win the Northeast?! LOL. I think a legitimate case could be made that the Leafs will be better than them this year, let alone Boston and Buffalo... And I fail to see how Chicago is all of a sudden a cup contender again, they added toughness. That's it. Melrose is a clown.

only one mention of the Bruins... clown shoes, all around. be afraid.

Sorry if this offends any Montreal fans but...

Melrose picks Montreal to win the Northeast?! LOL. I think a legitimate case could be made that the Leafs will be better than them this year, let alone Boston and Buffalo... And I fail to see how Chicago is all of a sudden a cup contender again, they added toughness. That's it. Melrose is a clown.

leafs better than mtl?

hahahahha

they are better than last year, remember when they lost in overtime, game 7 vs the stanley cup champions?

Edited by Freydey

sure do! good stuff.

Yes, I remember the game 7 OT. Coming close to beating a Cup champ doesn't make you a Cup contender. That's like Nashville fans saying they were a cup contender going into last season because they ALMOST beat Chicago.

I don't think the Habs make the playoffs this year.

Pittsburgh over Philly in the East finals

LA over Vancouver in the West finals

Pens vs Kings in the Cup Pens win it in 6

And Washington blows it early in the playoffs again and Boudreau loses his job (finally) B)