NHL'94 Forums

Who will win the Stanley Cup?

hokkeefan

ESPN "Expert" picks:

espnpicks.png

Buffalo is pretty legitimate - defense looks so strong if Miller stays healthy all season.

Philly looks strong on all sides - good choice. The pittsburgh voters might as well know they're wrong.

Sharks - why do people still even vote for them? LA addons are good enough to beat SJ gehys throughout year.

Caps - SH!T or get off the pot(VAN too), TB will probably spoil WSH hype again.

Central - who cares.

FINALS PHI/BUF vs ANH/LA

Buffalo is pretty legitimate - defense looks so strong if Miller stays healthy all season.

Philly looks strong on all sides - good choice. The pittsburgh voters might as well know they're wrong.

Sharks - why do people still even vote for them? LA addons are good enough to beat SJ gehys throughout year.

Caps - SH!T or get off the pot(VAN too), TB will probably spoil WSH hype again.

Central - who cares.

FINALS PHI/BUF vs ANH/LA

Funny Boston or vancouver get no respect ....I say both these teams get too conference finals vs ....I say tb and chi,i say crosby gets banged again is out indefinately and epic fail and chi vancouver a epic series and another gm 7 decision

brad_marchand_confirms_his_stanley_cup_tattoo_wasnt_spellchecked.jpg

Starley Ays Chanpiars

BO5TON BRUINS

O6 - l5 - 1l

I thnik the panthers could be a contender, if Theodore can turn it on again. Plus. if Bergenheim can play as well as he did with Tampa in last years playoffs, then they'll have offence.

I thnik the panthers could be a contender, if Theodore can turn it on again. Plus. if Bergenheim can play as well as he did with Tampa in last years playoffs, then they'll have offence.

It'll take a while for the team to gel, but I don't see them as a contender...

Also, Bergenheim's shooting % in the playoffs was 19.6%. That luck will go away. (16 GP, 9-2-11pts.. 9 even strength goals, but only +2)

Blues are actually good enough to win.

Thanks to Colorado's drunk GM.

That's just how good the Blues GM Doug Armstrong is. And everyone knows that the Blues are going to win it all this year!!!!! GO BLUES!!!!!

Halak is the only part of the Blues that scares me. Who needs a goalie though right? Maybe we can roll 4 forwards and 2 D-men all night.

Edited by Sicarius

• 2 months later...

Funny Boston or vancouver get no respect ....I say both these teams get too conference finals vs ....I say tb and chi,i say crosby gets banged again is out indefinately and epic fail and chi vancouver a epic series and another gm 7 decision

florida was supposed to be 30th in nhl.....haha, and boston and van will get rd 2 in finals,pitts will be lucky to get past rd 1 without crosby ,and chi n van will have epic conf final.toronto will make playoffs n be defeated by boston in 5,montreal misses playoffs,ottawa too much of pussies,put out rd1

I feel major cinderella year up to conference finals but it will be van vs bos rd 2 in finals,chi weak ass goaltending will lose the series vs van and boston will kick ass on all eastern teams unless they have serious injuries.........

AND THEN ... Vancouver beats boston in 6 in finals because mason raymond is 10 x better and hodgson is 100 x better than that bum that winnipeg signed from us ANNNND hansen is also 10 x better now ,van and bost in finals like det and pitts fron a couple years back............back to back! also I think luongo is on crack and the sedins are the best duo in hockey BY f**king FAR BITCHES!

alsoooo YOU EASTERN FUCKS should stay up n watch vancouver games because they are AWSOME!!,or watch the building toronto maple leafs or the pussy senators or the laffable habs ,watch edm or van ,way more entertaining

Edited by hokkeefan

the best team(s) should be pretty clear to anybody that follows the whole league generally.