NHL'94 Forums

nhl94online.com on the MSN Gamecast

LA Robbie

I listen to an English podcast each month, really just to depress myself that I can't afford a Playstation 3 or Xbox 360.

It's the "MSN Gamecast". Not sure if MSN do one in the US too? It's a pretty light 45 minute chat about the latest games and tech & gadgets & stuff. Nothing too in depth. The sort of thing that you don't have to be too much of a fanboy to just listen to on your way to work or whatever. All presented by a minor English TV presenter from the 1990's.

They have a Facebook page so I went on there & gave a mention to nhl94online.com suggesting they could mention it on the podcast.

Anyway, this month they have indeed mentioned us. Just a short little mention of the website & how amazing it looks. Maybe it'll get us a couple of sign ups from Britain in the future? Who knows.

If you wanna listen you can obviously search for the MSN Gamecast on itunes, or there's a link to it here on the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/msngamecast sure a Google search would find it easily too. We get a mention at 39:18 for about 30 odd seconds. lol

Unfortunately it wasn't a great podcast this month. Usually they chat about what they've been playing, what's new out, what's coming out etc on the major consoles. This month they were just chatting about their time at a recent games show & what they saw, which I actually found pretty boring. It's usually a decent listen if you're into games, without wanting a too indepth, too complicated analysis of things.