NHL'94 Forums

best friend nhl'94

Guest Houli

I want to know who your best friend nhl'94 and why?

personally my best friend is HOKKEE, because I play a lot of preseason games with him and we laugh a lot together and no matter the result we have fun!

I LOVE YOU HOKKEE! :lol:B):D

I want to know who your best friend nhl'94 and why?

personally my best friend is HOKKEE, because I play a lot of preseason games with him and we laugh a lot together and no matter the result we have fun!

I LOVE YOU HOKKEE! :lol:B):D

Going to go out on a limb here and say that you were drinking.. perhaps Labatt Blue and Crown Royal? Those are the secret ingredients to posting at 4:30 AM in the hokkee state of mind :D

Going to go out on a limb here and say that you were drinking.. perhaps Labatt Blue and Crown Royal? Those are the secret ingredients to posting at 4:30 AM in the hokkee state of mind :D

Alcohol also reduces your inhibitions, allowing you to happily express your homosexuality in a public forum. Good for you, Houly, I'm happy for you.

Alcohol also reduces your inhibitions, allowing you to happily express your homosexuality in a public forum. Good for you, Houly, I'm happy for you.

lmao..

on that note

I proclaim my love for zalex and freygay

Is anyone surprised?

I'm not homosexual and this kind of comment is not allowed here...Mr.Kingraph

lololol haahahahahhaha yeah houly and i bs alot and have played probably 10,000 exhis,maybe thats why we both suck ass lol

I sincerely love doctor pizza

my best Houli friend nnietyflow is forcause he Englishes well and doesn't affraid to Hokkee.

LOL! Hokkee and Houlie, what a great story. Brings a tear to my eye. Pondhcky and I have play about 1,000,000 exhib games. Many classic finishes. Nothing more frustrating than leading 9-1 mid-second period only to lose 10-9 in OT. He must have used a cheat code because he won every faceoff and Bourque was a tank and a sniper all in one. He could not be stopped.

I just noticed that you score with a flying V in Minnesota... are you Gary Louris?

• 1 year later...

yes, we are even closer than swos and Mogilny!

shabaka and tk know that Ontario is the homeland of sexy 94.. We are the dynamic duo.

- Both from Ontario

- Multicultural, tk is white and shabaka is black

- Shabaka is always in forum drama

- TK is always in finals

- Shabaka sets up leagues that die because the participants know Shabaka will win in the end

- TK sits out of the leagues to give the others a chance

- Last two people to beat freydey

- Average over 6 goals a game

- Have good pass shot skills

je suis l'anana.

yes, we are even closer than swos and Mogilny!

shabaka and tk know that Ontario is the homeland of sexy 94.. We are the dynamic duo.

- Both from Ontario

- Multicultural, tk is white and shabaka is black

- Shabaka is always in forum drama

- TK is always in finals

- Shabaka sets up leagues that die because the participants know Shabaka will win in the end

- TK sits out of the leagues to give the others a chance

- Last two people to beat freydey

- Average over 6 goals a game

- Have good pass shot skills

d'awww :wub:

plabax is improving his chances at bud of the year with great posts like these