NHL'94 Forums

GENS B - SICARIUS TAKES OVER QUEBEC

LA Robbie

Very sorry Logan. Hate to replace one of the B favourites, but I had to make a decision and you've had enough chances to get caught up. I had to give the new guy sufficient time to get those 13 games played. No hard feelings. I feel bad, but it's nothing personal.

GL Sicarius. without question good enough to compete with anyone in B. Could easily roll in & have a chance of winning it all!

No reason to feel bad, you and the rest of B were very patient and I appreciate the many chances to get my games in. In the end, I just didn't have the time to fully commit and I'm glad to give somebody with more dedication a shot.

Best of luck to Sicarius, Quebec has a pretty good record and I hope you can take them all the way to the final and fulfill my dream of seeing the 94 version of Sundin raise the cup.

Cheers, good luck to all of B in the rest of the season and playoffs.

No reason to feel bad, you and the rest of B were very patient and I appreciate the many chances to get my games in. In the end, I just didn't have the time to fully commit and I'm glad to give somebody with more dedication a shot.

Best of luck to Sicarius, Quebec has a pretty good record and I hope you can take them all the way to the final and fulfill my dream of seeing the 94 version of Sundin raise the cup.

Cheers, good luck to all of B in the rest of the season and playoffs.

Thanks mate. Sorry again. Really hurt to do it, but I have to think about the whole league, and giving all those guys waiting on you the best chance of completing their seasons. B is so tight it's going to be a factor in deciding the playoffs.

Really hope to see you back for the Spring season. I truly believe you were probably the favourite to take this seasons B title