NHL'94 Forums

NinetyFlow 2011 2012

trudatman

if you don't agree to every term that follows below, don't download a copy.
[1] - the copy you download is for your non-commercial personal use
[2] - you will not use this file in any way for personal gains beyond entertainment nor will you profit financially from its use
[3] - any possible adverse effects to your computer (and the systems networked with it) that may be the result of downloading and executing the file are your risks that are to be remedied at nobody's expense beyond your own

UPDATED - 10/22/11
this file is outdated. the most recent Ninety Flow ROM can be found by clicking on my signature.

ninetyflow.zip

Edited by trudatman

no problem. my request is that you share any thoughts you have, polite or rude, kind or cruel, honestly. I know what I like in a game, but I don't know what others would like better, unless they tell me.

I don't even like the colored shadows, so numbers are a long shot, now that they are gone. the ratings are high, but these are NHL players and there are still some pretty shitty overall ratings on the scrubbier teams. I read you clearly on both comments, though, so thanks. if I brought everybody (or every nongoaltender) down a step in a key rating (or two), do you have a preference (or two)?

word. I'll look into changing the color. thanks for responding. if I just swapped the existing player indicators around, which ones would be best for the first few? I like the green one first, as it is tough to see and isn't really necessary until there is another human player. is the second one red or orange...? I'll give this some thought.

you may now regret inciting me to thought, as I have restored both the original intent for single-player beauty and brought in colorful multiplayer action by moving the colors around. I predict a preference for controller number five. I want the camouflaged blue for stealth.

regardless, the file has been updated.

hmm. I'm surprised. I bet most will hate it, but I sure dig it. thanks for the help. I love this site.

....if I brought everybody (or every nongoaltender) down a step in a key rating (or two), do you have a preference (or two)?

agility and/or shot accuracy?

• 2 months later...

Awesome job on the jerseys!

I played a quick game of Nashville vs. Anaheim and they looked just like the real jerseys.

Is there no way to edit logos in the SNES version?

There's no way

I had planned to look into figuring out how to decompress the logos to make them editable, but I lost interest and don't have the time (it's one of those things you don't know if it'll take 5 hours or 50)

• 2 weeks later...

thanks. I am quite proud of the work we (my girlfriend helped quite a bit when I was tweaking the colors) did in getting the jerseys as close as popsicle to the real deals. I haven't been online (here) all that much, of late, but I do expect to make an update or three in the coming month(s). please let me know if there is anything you'd like to see done. with my emphasis on +/-, the Bruins are going to be EXTREMELY dominant and I may bounce PNX for MIN. not looking forward to rerating and trades and callups and senddowns and the likes, but I very much do intend to release an update.