NHL'94 Forums

Sowwy dudes

IPv6Freely

Had to drop out of SNES B. I was already behind in games, and had some controller issues. Windows is such an absolute pile of s**t... ugh. I'd plug in my super smartjoy, and device manager would throw an error. So it was time to give it up and give my spot to somebody on the waiting list (who apparently went out and finished all their games.. holy crap!)

I don't know why anyone still uses such an ancient computing platform... absolutely mind boggling.

Had to drop out of SNES B. I was already behind in games, and had some controller issues. Windows is such an absolute pile of s**t... ugh. I'd plug in my super smartjoy, and device manager would throw an error. So it was time to give it up and give my spot to somebody on the waiting list (who apparently went out and finished all their games.. holy crap!)

I don't know why anyone still uses such an ancient computing platform... absolutely mind boggling.

Because they don't want to relearn everything, find new programs, etc etc.

Whenever I'm in Linux or OSX I want to stab things.

Because they don't want to pay $859 for the tiniest Apple laptop when they can get something similar for well under $500 if they stick with Windows. Or they don't know you can put OSX on a PC, or don't want to learn how.