NHL'94 Forums

nhl94dan sets most games played record!

halifax

Dan ended up controlling 5 teams this season and has been an awesome replacement coach. He's played 172 games this season and will reach 175 if he gets the last three in against hokkee. This shatters the previous record he set last season of 108 games.

Awesome job bud.

Dan ended up controlling 5 teams this season and has been an awesome replacement coach. He's played 172 games this season and will reach 175 if he gets the last three in against hokkee. This shatters the previous record he set last season of 108 games.

Awesome job bud.

:huh:

Edited by hokkeefan

well maybe this explains why he is a annoying little phuck,get your ass back online and ill hand you a couple losses you flea

Quit holding up classic hokkee. Play your games! Obviously ur the slack ass since Dan has already played 172 games, cripes

Awesome job bud.

IN.........CRE.........DI...........BLE!!! Major, major kudos. Fantastic job Dan, and has a great record with every team too!

yeah good job dan,i used to be the 1 to get the games done asap but not nearly that fricken many,you caught me at a bad time yesterday and kinda freaked on you :( ,i will be on today from 2 eastern to 5 eastern today ,those 3 we have are my last games as well.

Edited by hokkeefan

Awesome job bud.

Games done, 175 to beat.