NHL'94 Forums

Fall 2011 awesome bud awards!

halifax

The league once again played more games this season than any other. Last season we played 1467 regular season games. This season we played 1734 games.

Great job guys!

The league completed 96.8% of it's games (an increase over last season) with GENS B and SNES B1 completing 100% of their games. The first time we've ever had two leagues finish all their games in one season.

Fall 2011 regular season

GENS A – 97.5%

GENS B – 100.0%

GENS C – 90.9%

SNES A1 – 97.5%

SNES A2 – 98.3%

SNES B1 – 100.0%

SNES B2 – 95.4%

Overall = 96.8%

League awards!

The bud who stuck it out through the hard times

This is my favourite award...it shows that that no matter what, someone was committed enough and enjoyed the game enough to play regardless of the score or their record.

Patstew19 (2-38) GENS B is most deserving. Using the islanders and playing in league above what we normally put new players in...he stuck it out.

Most Improved Bud

NHl94dan (SNES 4-36 to 33-7) huge improvement over last season. has become much more competitive with higher skilled players.

Best Bud with a low rated team

Kingraph GENS B (22-18) with Tbay

Best Rookie Bud

Rammer87 - GENS C (37-3, +195)

tied most wins in one season...scored 278 goals, +195

Super Cross Platform Bud

Boknowsnhl94 (36-4) SNES B2

Long time GENS player, he took the leap this season and decided to play SNES....not only did he play well...he smashed opponents and ended up qualifying for the SNES A playoffs as well.

Best Overall Bud(tie)

Freydey GENS A (29-11) impressive record in the strongest league ever assembled for classic.

Rc69fabs SNES A2 (36-4) A2 league strength wasn't as strong as GENS A overall but 36 wins and 266 goals is a dominating season.

Most Valuable Bud

nhl94dan GENS B, SNES A1, A2, B1, B2

This is Dan's second award in a row.

175 games completed is spectacular.

Fastest to 40 again.

Super great bud always said "if there's a team available, I want it and I'lll get em done"...and he completed every one.

Special thanks again to chaos who looked after nhl94online.com! And also big thanks to gretzkyonacold who did a great job looking after gens replacements this season!

The league once again played more games this season than any other. Last season we played 1467 regular season games. This season we played 1734 games.

Great job guys!

The league completed 96.8% of it's games (an increase over last season) with GENS B and SNES B1 completing 100% of their games. The first time we've ever had two leagues finish all their games in one season.

Fall 2011 regular season

GENS A – 97.5%

GENS B – 100.0%

GENS C – 90.9%

SNES A1 – 97.5%

SNES A2 – 98.3%

SNES B1 – 100.0%

SNES B2 – 95.4%

Overall = 96.8%

League awards!

This is my favourite award...it shows that that no matter what, someone was committed enough and enjoyed the game enough to play regardless of the score or their record.

Patstew19 (2-38) GENS B is most deserving. Using the islanders and playing in league above what we normally put new players in...he stuck it out.

Most Improved Bud

NHl94dan (SNES 4-36 to 33-7) huge improvement over last season. has become much more competitive with higher skilled players.

Best Bud with a low rated team

Kingraph GENS B (22-18) with Tbay

Best Rookie Bud

Rammer87 - GENS C (37-3, +195)

tied most wins in one season...scored 278 goals, +195

Super Cross Platform Bud

Boknowsnhl94 (36-4) SNES B2

Long time GENS player, he took the leap this season and decided to play SNES....not only did he play well...he smashed opponents and ended up qualifying for the SNES A playoffs as well.

Best Overall Bud(tie)

Freydey GENS A (29-11) impressive record in the strongest league ever assembled for classic.

Rc69fabs SNES A2 (36-4) A2 league strength wasn't as strong as GENS A overall but 36 wins and 266 goals is a dominating season.

Most Valuable Bud

nhl94dan GENS B, SNES A1, A2, B1, B2

This is Dan's second award in a row.

175 games completed is spectacular.

Fastest to 40 again.

Super great bud always said "if there's a team available, I want it and I'lll get em done"...and he completed every one.

Special thanks again to chaos who looked after nhl94online.com! And also big thanks to gretzkyonacold who did a great job looking after gens replacements this season!

good job guys, if it weren't for you this lg would be run by drp1zza on some shitty multi tourney site and carse would decide who won or lost games by his influence on drp1zza haha

Edited by hokkeefan

Agreed - love this award as well, takes class and the right attitude to finish a season when things don't seem to go your way.. Btw one of those wins was against me...

I joined late September, received almost instant help setting up and getting a test game in. Got a team in the next couple days, and just couldn't stop. Thanks so much to all the other players who've taught me much (by regularly beating the tar outta me), and a huge thanks to all the admins who run this site. We wouldn't be able to re live the glory days without you. GREAT SEASON BUDS! Looking forward to next season!

matticefire

good job guys, if it weren't for you this lg would be run by drp1zza on some shitty multi tourney site and carse would decide who won or lost games by his influence on drp1zza haha

ya but then you could have 3 different teams in the same league under different names

Kudos to the buds that kept sending me Reminders to get my games in AFTER i had completed my 40 xD

anyway... Its hard work to keep a league running, respect to the admin.

Thanks for the great league

(and wheres my award :P