NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 06 - A/B Deadlines

smozoma

We're two weeks into the season now, so here come the deadlines!

Deadlines are on Monday nights (or Tuesday mornings, I suppose).

Miss 1 deadline and i'll sick hokkee on you.

Miss 2 deadlines in a row and you might get replaced.

Week  Date     GP
3    Nov  7    8
4    Nov 14   16
5    Nov 21   22
6    Nov 28   28 *
7    Dec  5   34 
8    Dec 12   40 *
9    Dec 19   44 **

* draft penalties will apply

** playoff+draft penalties will apply

Unfortunately, Christmas and the playoffs coincide... We'll deal with that when we get to it.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming up on the Nov 7 checkpoint of 8 games.

Can someone elect themselves the chaser-downer to message the stragglers and make sure they know about the deadline, or find out why they can't make it? (I think at least one person has been without internet lately)

Meant to move KingRaph to A and do a couple B team coach replacements today, but ran out of time. Will try Thursday.

The 16-game checkpoint is coming up on Monday.

Coaches who missed the 8-game checkpoint:

A

6 - angryjay93

6 - BoKnowsNHL94

0 - Sebe82 (will be replaced and team moved to B )

B

4 - donnybrook94 (internet issues?)

0 - mcarthurbsu33 (see above)

0 - Terrapin4J (can't play, will be replaced)

0 - chris1knights (MIA)

Replacements complete

"A" league

DAL/KingRaph

"B" league

DET/gretzkyonacold(LA Robbie)

QUE/kupuckNHL94 -- gets his season 4 team back

fantastic. i'd better get up to speed on the league! Will be available to start playing saturday & sunday

Replacements complete

"A" league

DAL/KingRaph

"B" league

DET/gretzkyonacold(LA Robbie)

QUE/kupuckNHL94 -- gets his season 4 team back

Blimey! Where did all Detroit's big stars go to?!!!! Yzerman gone, Fedorov gone, Ciccarelli gone..............I was getting excited when I saw what team i'd got! lol

Blimey! Where did all Detroit's big stars go to?!!!! Yzerman gone, Fedorov gone, Ciccarelli gone..............I was getting excited when I saw what team i'd got! lol

lol, not to discourage you, but I ranked DET the worst in B.

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/13593-blitz-06-team-rankings/

lol, not to discourage you, but I ranked DET the worst in B.

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/13593-blitz-06-team-rankings/

Haha. At least there's no pressure on me for my debut season. DET have been well & truly bent over here! Big pile of average i've got to work with! lol

Was extremely busy last week, should be able to get some catchup games in over the next few evenings.

k

i'll be too busy tonight to count the current GPs for tonight's checkpoint, anyway

k

i'll be too busy tonight to count the current GPs for tonight's checkpoint, anyway

I got 8 in yesterday & will be looking out for guys tonight. Rest of the week i'm not sure of my availability as my parents are coming to visit.

P.S. Thanks to whoever is responsible for putting this DET team together! lol. I'm telling myself a season of being target practice for all the superstars lining up on the other teams will make me a better player! haha. Already looking forward to next seasons draft!

Coaches who missed the 16-game checkpoint:

"A"

6 - angryjay93 (2 missed in a row. "Was extremely busy last week, should be able to get some catchup games in over the next few evenings." Nov 14)

8 - skoolyardpuck (last on forum Oct 6.. no response to offline AIM msg on Oct 29th. PM sent now. KingRaph Nov 17: "I caught skool online about 2-3 days ago and he told me he just moved to a new place in a new state and is waiting to get his internet all squared away. ")

11 - Iceguy94

12 - Icestorm NHL94

6 - KingRaph (replacement, excused. Please aim for 16+ GP for the 24-game checkpoint)

"B"

0 - chris1knights .. 2 in a row. last online Oct 22. No response to PMs on Nov 5 or 10.. in line for replacement

4 - donnybrook94 .. 2 in a row. last online Nov 3. No response to PM on Nov 10.. in line for replacement

0 - mcarthurbsu33 (no internet these days, but still in contact, excused)

12 - gretzkyonacold (replacement, excused. Please aim for 16+ GP for the 24-game checkpoint)

Coaches who missed the 8-game checkpoint:

A

6 - angryjay93

6 - BoKnowsNHL94

0 - Sebe82 (will be replaced and team moved to B )

B

4 - donnybrook94 (internet issues?)

0 - mcarthurbsu33 (see above)

0 - Terrapin4J (can't play, will be replaced)

0 - chris1knights (MIA)

Coaches who missed the 16-game checkpoint:

"A"

6 - angryjay93 (2 missed in a row. "Was extremely busy last week, should be able to get some catchup games in over the next few evenings." Nov 14)

8 - skoolyardpuck (last on forum Oct 6.. no response to offline AIM msg on Oct 29th. PM sent now)

11 - Iceguy94

12 - Icestorm NHL94

6 - KingRaph (replacement, excused. Please aim for 16+ GP for the 24-game checkpoint)

"B"

0 - chris1knights .. 2 in a row. last online Oct 22. No response to PMs on Nov 5 or 10.. in line for replacement

4 - donnybrook94 .. 2 in a row. last online Nov 3. No response to PM on Nov 10.. in line for replacement

0 - mcarthurbsu33 (no internet these days, but still in contact, excused)

12 - gretzkyonacold (replacement, excused. Please aim for 16+ GP for the 24-game checkpoint)

Don´t worry. I have regularly seen Kupuck, Dcicon & Pearate online. The others I need to play I haven´t really seen. I will catch the games up. Have my parents staying for the next few weeks, but i´ll still make some time to get games in.

As for the other guys who haven´t been playing or online for ages - This is the league that everyone wants in on - Get the replacements in!

I haven't gotten as many games because my brother stays downstairs and no one wants stinky wireless, but the weekend looks a lot better since he'll be out of town.

Don´t worry. I have regularly seen Kupuck, Dcicon & Pearate online. The others I need to play I haven´t really seen. I will catch the games up. Have my parents staying for the next few weeks, but i´ll still make some time to get games in.

As for the other guys who haven´t been playing or online for ages - This is the league that everyone wants in on - Get the replacements in!

I caught skool online about 2-3 days ago and he told me he just moved to a new place in a new state and is waiting to get his internet all squared away.

yeah no s**t, were almost done and these 2 spots ,a big fat zero,its not hard to fill spots in B lg,getr fkin done,biatch. :lol:

who would u pick as replacements for them hokkey

Smoz has a waiting list thread

I believe the next in line are (unofficially):

* eggink444

* mav

* fiddy

* weiskg (??)

* MrSandman

* sicarius

* wookie

* ProBob

LOOOL hokkey wants me in for some reason and i have somewhat of a chance according to this

Edited by mav

Yeah, time to get in the replacements. And if mav blows it this time he gets a ban on all leagues plus forum.

i got an edorsement from dickon of all people now thats saying something. But overall all u guys gotta ask permission from smoz 1st LOL