NHL'94 Forums

icestorm says he cant do playoffs cause football on all day

hokkeefan

fkin bullshit ,im soooo sick n tired of trying to play this guy all the time with his fn bs excuses ,then he says we can play some night during week and i work nights ,im not trying anymore,give him a bye

Edited by hokkeefan

If u would've came back in 20 minutes like u said Friday night we could've played. I guess now we have to wait. We'll get them in chief we always do. Try and get some rest and sleep off that hangover

If u would've came back in 20 minutes like u said Friday night we could've played. I guess now we have to wait. We'll get them in chief we always do. Try and get some rest and sleep off that hangover

that friday i was 20 minutes late and you couldnt play cause you had a beer you pussy, slack as biatch.soooo classic playoffs have no deadline ? guys like you asstornm f**k iyt up for everyone ,you are 1 of the problems in these playoffs that get delayed.you cant play cause you have TO WATCH FOOTBALL ,YOUR A FN IDIOT ..HALIFAX just give the guy a bye ,he obviously is purposely delaying this series and i dont have time for this bullshit

Edited by hokkeefan

I am sitting comfortably on my couch in front of my tv in my basement amusing myself reading ur posts on my iPad. Good day sir.

Let me know when all the other series are completed and we can then play our ;)