NHL'94 Forums

hokkeefan(winnipeg) drops out of classic A playoffs

hokkeefan

I have tried to setup times to play icestorm and everytime he comes up with an excuse ,friday i was like 10 minutes late and he says he can play,then he comes back and says he cant play cause he opened a beer,then today he cant play cause he is watching football and cant spare 45 minutes.I guess hes scared to choke again against me twice in 2 months .anyways im not dealing with him ansd his f**king bullshit,i will be working too much for 2 weeks and im not delaying classic rd 1 for 2 more weeks cause hes a f**kin loser.Get someone else to put up with his bs,I AM FORFEITING SO HE CAN GET AN EASY BYE.

I have tried to setup times to play icestorm and everytime he comes up with an excuse ,friday i was like 10 minutes late and he says he can play,then he comes back and says he cant play cause he opened a beer,then today he cant play cause he is watching football and cant spare 45 minutes.I guess hes scared to choke again against me twice in 2 months .anyways im not dealing with him ansd his f**king bullshit,i will be working too much for 2 weeks and im not delaying classic rd 1 for 2 more weeks cause hes a f**kin loser.Get someone else to put up with his bs,I AM FORFEITING SO HE CAN GET AN EASY BYE.

K. Please replace hokkee with sebe or skool so we can play our series.

lol

the beer thing is true tho sometimes ice is like yo i cant play lg gms ive been drinking 1 beer so far tonight...HOW SOFT ARE YOU?

lol

the beer thing is true tho sometimes ice is like yo i cant play lg gms ive been drinking 1 beer so far tonight...HOW SOFT ARE YOU?

Lolololol soft as a jelly donut mr koharski

I'm watching football in my basement on my iPad

There's three other unplayed series and just becuz I have to play the community drunk I gotta deal with this?

these two deserve each other. clown shoes on all feet.

I'm watching football in my basement on my iPad

There's three other unplayed series and just becuz I have to play the community drunk I gotta deal with this?

you wouldnt have to deal with anything if you would just stop being a fn ahole your whole life and get a series done when were both available.you always pull this bs to just piss me off ,and it obviously works,but its getting old, like both of us.SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I have 1 day off in 2 weeks and I didnt want to waste 1 hr of it beating your ass grrrr.I will be available to play at 2 pm eastern on saturday and ONLY at this time!

Handegg: 3-4 hours of tv to see 11 minutes of action (28 if you count the 17 minutes of replays).

This is why I find football so insufferable to watch.

Also, I can never see the play develop downfield. How did that receiver get open? How the #$@! should I know? Watch the replay I'm told. Then why the hell am I watching this stupid thing live?

you wouldnt have to deal with anything if you would just stop being a fn ahole your whole life and get a series done when were both available.you always pull this bs to just piss me off ,and it obviously works,but its getting old, like both of us.SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I have 1 day off in 2 weeks and I didnt want to waste 1 hr of it beating your ass grrrr.I will be available to play at 2 pm eastern on saturday and ONLY at this time!

reply icestorm ,i will check back tomorrow if your not available saturday then you shpould probably be disqualified for f**kin up the series cause your a slack ass

I'm available every night this week from 8-10pm set. I will also be available at 2pm set Saturday.

You,re antics are what causing us To be delayed. Wtf does 20 minuutes mean? 45 nooooo, ur never on at the agreed upon time. All this becuz we haven't played 9 days b4 the due date. You're a f**kin idiot cry baby.

a mod is allowed to call someone a f**kin idiot?

OH SNAP

There, now it's even better.

hey nice one there, you didnt want to lose your personnal title right?

Edited by Freydey

a mod is allowed to call someone a f**kin idiot?

OH SNAP

hey nice one there, you didnt want to lose your personnal title right?

ya my bad, meant to say f**king moron.

I'm available every night this week from 8-10pm set. I will also be available at 2pm set Saturday.

You,re antics are what causing us To be delayed. Wtf does 20 minuutes mean? 45 nooooo, ur never on at the agreed upon time. All this becuz we haven't played 9 days b4 the due date. You're a f**kin idiot cry baby.

lol is someone getting under your skin and pissing you off lol

cya saturday

Yeah dude the entertaining part of football is when they are huddled up not when 6'4 receivers are jumping 40+ inches in the air to make amazing catches or watching a defense completely dominate the other team's attempts to run for 60 minutes.

On the other hand soccer is just filled with thrilling moments.. nothing quite like 90 minutes and zero scores!! And please, spare me the whole watching them pass and set up plays is exciting bit because that is exactly the same as the presnap activity in football.

For the record, watching soccer isn't exactly thrilling either :/

On the other hand soccer is just filled with thrilling moments.. nothing quite like 90 minutes and zero scores!! And please, spare me the whole watching them pass and set up plays is exciting bit because that is exactly the same as the presnap activity in football.

Soccer is horrible, no argument!

They need to get rid of some of the players on the field to open it up. Also, it seems obvious that something is wrong if

'missed shots' is one of the big metrics of the game.

Yeah dude the entertaining part of football is when they are huddled up not when 6'4 receivers are jumping 40+ inches in the air to make amazing catches or watching a defense completely dominate the other team's attempts to run for 60 minutes.

11 minutes.. :D

Rugby needs to take over from football. Those guys are crazy.

For the record, watching soccer isn't exactly thrilling either :/

Depends what you´re watching. If it´s the Premier League (I refuse to call it the E.P.L.) most games are high quality & entertaining. If it´s Real Madrid or Barcelona there´s a star factor, if it´s the later rounds of the Champions League you´re almost always watching some of the world´s best................if it´s the guff u lot have got in the MLS i´d rather watch Basketball. YES, it´s THAT bad!

U ever watched a superb low scoring hockey game? I´m sure u have.

It all comes down to knowledge doesn´t it? Being english I can watch football (real football. You know, what u guys call sore-car) on a tactical level, so I see what the teams are trying to do, so it´s not just "passing & setting up plays". I can watch a 0-0 football game that´s end to end & lots of excitement.

On the other hand I don´t have an in-depth knowledge of American sports, so a football (American Football) game to me is a total snooze-fest. Baseball is about as fun as when I had my root-canal, and Basketball is surely someone´s joke that other people took seriously?!!! A very tall guy jumps very high, but it wasn´t very hight for him, because he´s very tall......and he puts the ball in the hoop....................& that was difficult why? It was more impressive when he waved the ball around his head before he put it in the hoop why?!!!

But i´m pretty sure a lot of u guys understand those sports on a deeper level than me, and as a result get a lot more enjoyment from watching them

So I'm supposed to be entertained by watching guys bend over or stand still? Fascinating.

Lol much better then watching 20 guys jog around an oversized field for 90 consecutive minutes only to decide a scoreless (and entertaining-less) 'match' by trying to kick a round ball from 30feet out into a 30 foot net lol

Never mind the fact they act like it's a physical game by appearing to be shot in the head by a 44magnum whenever someone kicks their shin.

Yes yes, American football is boring.