NHL'94 Forums

hokkeefan(winnipeg) drops out of classic A playoffs

hokkeefan

U ever watched a superb low scoring hockey game? I´m sure u have.

It all comes down to knowledge doesn´t it? Being english I can watch football (real football. You know, what u guys call sore-car) on a tactical level, so I see what the teams are trying to do, so it´s not just "passing & setting up plays". I can watch a 0-0 football game that´s end to end & lots of excitement.

On the other hand I don´t have an in-depth knowledge of American sports, so a football (American Football) game to me is a total snooze-fest. Baseball is about as fun as when I had my root-canal, and Basketball is surely someone´s joke that other people took seriously?!!! A very tall guy jumps very high, but it wasn´t very hight for him, because he´s very tall......and he puts the ball in the hoop....................& that was difficult why? It was more impressive when he waved the ball around his head before he put it in the hoop why?!!!

But i´m pretty sure a lot of u guys understand those sports on a deeper level than me, and as a result get a lot more enjoyment from watching them

I'm pretty sure watching hacky sack provides the same type of excitement a professional soccer game provides, with a little more skill involved

hey dude saturday afternoon is no good. i can do 8-10am saturday morning or tomorrow (Friday night) 9pm - midnight. let me know.

Sunday is a wash I'll be at the Bills game. Maybe 8-10 Sunday night possibly. Also, Monday night 7-10 est be available.

Let me know which time works.

hey dude saturday afternoon is no good. i can do 8-10am saturday morning or tomorrow (Friday night) 9pm - midnight. let me know.

Sunday is a wash I'll be at the Bills game. Maybe 8-10 Sunday night possibly. Also, Monday night 7-10 est be available.

ok douschebag hehe .tomorrow night MAYBE,but saturday at 5am pacific ,yeah right ..blow me.i work sun -thur,so if not tomorrow i guess you spould just concede.oh and kgman rules!! :)

If I can get a nap in this afternoon I can play this evening.Went to bed at 3am and got up at 7am ,I am bushwacked.If we dont play tonight ...what time can you play tomorrow ,in pacific time please.