NHL'94 Forums

Gens '12 Team selections

PRoBob38

What are the rules for this season ?

7 minute periods, offsides on, ROM is in the Gens 2011 forum, Robbie posted earlier today. To everyone's delight, we will NOT be doing manually recorded player stats B)

You have the rights to Buffalo if you'd like to use them again.

Edited by PRoBob38

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOK WHOS BACK. BACK AGAIN.

I want my red wings please

not banned?

We are banned for the classic lg ,but why im banned in 2012 and you're not??? very weird because cuz i have playing all my season gms and playoffs gms like you mav...

Edited by Houli

not banned?

We are banned for the classic lg ,but why im banned in 2012 and you're not??? very weird because cuz i have playing all my season gms and playoffs gms like you mav...

There's a difference between getting frustrated during playoff games, and blasting the league, everybody running it, and trying to cause all kinds of drama.

There's a difference between getting frustrated during playoff games, and blasting the league, everybody running it, and trying to cause all kinds of drama.

you guys just wont let me in for personal reasons and mav is the proof lol

my last post here and good bye haters

you guys just wont let me in for personal reasons and mav is the proof lol

my last post here and good bye haters

someones mad

not banned?

2 completely different cases.

Mav was banned for consistently dropping when losing games. He realises he was out of line & wants to prove himself. He realises that if he comes back into a league he has to prove he can be reliable in order to be allowed back into classic. He knows that the 1st time he pulls a stunt again it'll be the last time anyone will ever trust him, or want to play him again.

You on the other hand think everyone else is the problem, and consistently piss people off without ever apologising or acknowledging you're in the wrong. I have no doubt that if you were accepted back into a league you'd be a regular pain in the arse for the organisers yet again.

You don't believe you need to change or that you've ever done anything wrong. You can be nice as pie & "Exhibs bud?" one day, then the next be ranting, raving, insulting & just being generally rude. I don't think you'd be any different if you were allowed into another league, and I for one can't be bothered to unblock you from AIM to deal with it.

Sorry to air the dirty laundry people!

7 minute periods, offsides on, ROM is in the Gens 2011 forum, Robbie posted earlier today. To everyone's delight, we will NOT be doing manually recorded player stats B)

if we aren't gonna be doing manually recorded stats then what will we do? log gms on forum or what?

if we aren't gonna be doing manually recorded stats then what will we do? log gms on forum or what?

We´ll hpopefully be set up so you can log your games on the website, the same as classic. I guess if we want to record scorers & assists again we still do that manually. If we dont have to log scores too that shouldn´t be too much of a chore. I know ProBob will be more than happy to keep on top of those scoring statistics! :lol:

Its too hard for me to read what everyone has right now with only one working eye so im gonna do this, I'd like Washington (if avail), if not Anaheim, and if neither of those teams work I'll stay in Vancouver. thnx guys - good job going job to season 2!

btw- maybe start when classic is over to carry guys over into spring lg.

Edited by kupuck19

hopefully we can log games just like for classic. And we're not doing player stats, most of us agree that that was a big waste of time.

we're not doing player stats, most of us agree that that was a big waste of time.

I like having players stats, but they need to be posted a couple of times a week, or a minimum of once a week so as to show people how its going - who's at the top. is there a race for top scorer? etc etc.

Wud generate more excitement. the problem in 2011 was that we only got the stats at the end, so no one was seeing how well their players were doing, or perhaps trying to get the title for their player

If people don't mind posting like they did last year, or with screen shots, I'd be glad to help with the player stats. If you guys want, I can compile and update every few days or weekly. Just give me a holler.

Or, perhaps by the time the league is up and running, we can develop a simple savestate extract to make it easier. Don't know if we can post savestates on the forum, but something to think about.

I like having players stats, but they need to be posted a couple of times a week, or a minimum of once a week so as to show people how its going - who's at the top. is there a race for top scorer? etc etc.

Wud generate more excitement. the problem in 2011 was that we only got the stats at the end, so no one was seeing how well their players were doing, or perhaps trying to get the title for their player

i'm not doing them again, if people wanna keep track of their own, go for it. All i heard last season was that people didn't like having to post them and I hated making that excel document that maybe 5 people looked at, and nobody commented on.

maybe you could figure out something out to make a separate site to do all that like the blitz and gdl sites. IDK

maybe try making some kind of spreadsheet in google docs

Was thinking the same thing -- I think I can come up with an easy format for us to use. My initial idea is to have a sheet for each team, players listed on the lefthand column by last name alphabetical order, and the games across the top. Then, each person can just go the their team page, and type in the goals/assists for that game (each game has 2 columns -- G/A) by player. Depending on the capabilities of Google docs, this can also feed a master sheet that updates the score of the game, W/L, and standings.

I'll tinker around with something and maybe have some other people help me test. But I think it should work and it will be easier than it sounds.

Was thinking the same thing -- I think I can come up with an easy format for us to use. My initial idea is to have a sheet for each team, players listed on the lefthand column by last name alphabetical order, and the games across the top. Then, each person can just go the their team page, and type in the goals/assists for that game (each game has 2 columns -- G/A) by player. Depending on the capabilities of Google docs, this can also feed a master sheet that updates the score of the game, W/L, and standings.

I'll tinker around with something and maybe have some other people help me test. But I think it should work and it will be easier than it sounds.

Now that I could buy.