NHL'94 Forums

SNES B FINALS! Boknowsnhl94 vs sharksaddict!

halifax

Another heart pounding series, and somehow I came out on top in 6! My random OT skills saved me.

Game 1: Buffalo 6-7 Quebec (OT)

Game 2: Buffalo 7-3 Quebec

Game 3: Quebec 5-4 Buffalo (OT)[bo tied it up with 1 second left!]

Game 4: Quebec 7-1 Buffalo

Game 5: Buffalo 9-7 Quebec

Game 6: Quebec 5-4 Buffalo (OT)[bo scored 2 goals in the final minute to send it to OT]

Some serious tough luck for Boknows, he's another classy guy and obviously had a ridiculous season, putting up an insane record and setting the record for least goals given up. Great guy too, look forward to him doing some damage in A next season. I'm thrilled to have won, looking forward to playing with everyone again soon!

Edited by SharksAddict

Mogilny needs to grow some balls.. not making excuses but he went down in game 1 for the game in the first period, then games 3 and 6 he went down in the 3rd. Guess I was better off without him in game 6.... great series none the less ggs.

Congrats to Sharksaddict for being the B champion! Awesome job guys....you finished 4 rounds of playoffs in under 2 weeks! AWESOME!

And big shout out to boknowsnhl94...this was his first season of SNES....and he had an incredible run!