NHL'94 Forums

What game is better? Battlefield 3 or Modern warfare 3 Multiplayer

hokkeefan

Battlefield 3 is alot of fun and lots to do ,I give it a 9 out of 10,Getting MW3 today but I have a feeling its just a small map chaotic shootout,which will get boring after a few days and you would probably better off waiting for Skyrim to come out on friday

What do you play BF3 on? I was thinking of getting it and I play all my games on pc. I would love to play Skyrim but won't have enough time for that. Most of my gaming will be tied up in SWTOR. I'm currently in SWTOR beta and enjoying it.

What do you play BF3 on? I was thinking of getting it and I play all my games on pc. I would love to play Skyrim but won't have enough time for that. Most of my gaming will be tied up in SWTOR. I'm currently in SWTOR beta and enjoying it.

I used to play all games on ps3 but i have merged with my son and have went to xbox360.I think battlefield 3 is awsome and more realistic,Modern warfare 3 has awsome campaign mode but I dont like the multiplayer ,its too arcadic and wayyyyy too fast .I was playing multiplayer yesterday and you can fn die and respawn about 7 times a minute if you run n gun ,its ridiculous.MW3 has small maps and constant chaotic action,BF3 has huge maps with jetfighters,helicopters,boats,tanks,humvees,jeeps,skydiving and you run n gun or snipe and its just a huge awsome BATTLEFIELD.MW3 is for people with ADD and little kids,BF3 is for the more experienced and intelligent gamer. :D

Edited by hokkeefan