Edmonton- Danlizhot

New Jersey- Eggink

NY Rangers- Wookie

Detroit- mav

Chicago/Vancouver- nantucketred

Boston- minpind

San Jose- DynamiteSJ

Anaheim- LA Robbie

Because we needed to even out the leagues, and a couple players who qualified for A had signed up for B, a couple changes had to be made. I apologize if this creates issues for anybody, but it was done with the league's common interest in mind. Wookie and Mav most likely could hold their own in A, but there just was not enough balance in signups, and, as mentioned, there were players who are A caliber who signed up for B.

So to conclude, as mentioned in the description, since I was late getting this posted, I'll give you guys a full 24 hours to make any last minute team switches or trades with another player. Even if you're sure of the team you're using, please check the list above just to make sure I didn't goof. Again, teams lock in at 5pm EST tomorrrow. Thanks again.

Edited by PRoBob38

Hang on. Where the F*#@ did I go?!!!!!

I'll take my Ducks again rather than PIT. I'll see if i'm motivated & have time once the league becomes official, but for now - DUCKS!

I was presuming that would have confirmed me in the league until I said otherwise............or was ASKED to confirm otherwise?

F*!$in nice eh. Phased out of my own bloody league!

I was presuming that would have confirmed me in the league until I said otherwise............or was ASKED to confirm otherwise?

i talked to probob about that he thought it was weird as well

My apologies. Had a miscommunication with you. Big thanks to nantucketred, who was willing to give up the Ducks so Robbie could "return." He'll be taking Chicago or Vancouver in B, so those teams are on hold for a little bit.

...So let's proceed! lol.