NHL'94 Forums

GENS C - Sicarius fulger vs da94wookie

halifax

I can always click the record button if we play on Ham. I need to get schooled on the entire recording games then getting them to play and all that jazz. If I can sell tickets to tonight's games between us I'd be willing to split the gate with Wookie. I'd say $110 for glass seats which include virtual Twi'lek dancers and all you can drink margaritas. The next section for $95, those come with all you can eat and drink hot wings and beer. Club seats sell for $85 and you will be seated next to Hooters girls in bikini's. Also you can buy the cheap seats for $10 and these come with a guaranteed drunk person who has a 64.345% chance of spilling beer on you.

*On a side note, all the Club seats have been reserved for Wookie and I*

Edited by Sicarius

I can always click the record button if we play on Ham. I need to get schooled on the entire recording games then getting them to play and all that jazz. If I can sell tickets to tonight's games between us I'd be willing to split the gate with Wookie. I'd say $110 for glass seats which include virtual Twi'lek dancers and all you can drink margaritas. The next section for $95, those come with all you can eat and drink hot wings and beer. Club seats sell for $85 and you will be seated next to Hooters girls in bikini's. Also you can buy the cheap seats for $10 and these come with a guaranteed drunk person who has a 64.345% chance of spilling beer on you.

*On a side note, all the Club seats have been reserved for Wookie and I*

Just checked StubHub - club seats going for $300. B)

LOL. You might have just inspired me to find a local hooters and offer their hottest girl $85 to hang out with me while I play NHL 94.

If both of us are recording at the same time, does that slow anything down? I just want to make sure that the gameplay doesn't get hurt by the recording mechanism.

Just checked StubHub - club seats going for $300. B)

Too funny.

LOL. You might have just inspired me to find a local hooters and offer their hottest girl $85 to hang out with me while I play NHL 94.

If both of us are recording at the same time, does that slow anything down? I just want to make sure that the gameplay doesn't get hurt by the recording mechanism.

I'm not sure dude. I don't know enough about it. Like I said I would like to learn the whole process of recording the games and then getting that file into a video you can watch.

Too funny.

I'm not sure dude. I don't know enough about it. Like I said I would like to learn the whole process of recording the games and then getting that file into a video you can watch.

Not sure if you guys have seen this thread:

GENS: How to Make Game Movies (avi)

I haven't done this either though, for fears of slowing down gameplay. I play on a netbook, so I don't have a lot of firepower to begin with.

One time FPB mentioned using hypercam, something else to consider. Again, no experience from me.

Not sure if you guys have seen this thread:

GENS: How to Make Game Movies (avi)

I read that. Scared the life out of me! lol. Far too complicated for my basic computer brain!

I'll look more into that hypercam when I get home. Hopefully it's pretty easy.

I read that. Scared the life out of me! lol. Far too complicated for my basic computer brain!

If you take it a step at a time, it's mostly all laid out for you.

If you get stuck, add a question to the thread and I can clarify the instructions.

I got the hypercam to work pretty easy. The only thing is it's not recording sound. I tried changing some of the sound settings but nothing seemed to work. Oh well, at least it's video.

I got the hypercam to work pretty easy. The only thing is it's not recording sound. I tried changing some of the sound settings but nothing seemed to work. Oh well, at least it's video.

The website says, "sound from your system microphone is also recorded"...my guess is you would need a mic to pick up the audio -- I guess put it next to your speakers?

You have to set up your computer to be recording from something like "wave out" or "stereo mix"

google for something like "how to record audio windows (xp/vista/7 whatever you have)"

BAM hopefully that helps. seems like an easy fix :)

Did the above, changed the default from mic to speakers and it worked no problem.

Thanks for the tips.

Swept out again!!

5-3 @ Winnipeg (Montreal wins)

7-2 @ Winnipeg (Montreal wins)

6-5 @ Montreal (Montreal wins)

6-2 @ Montreal (Montreal wins)

I'll post videos tomorrow

Game 1 =

Game 2 =

Edited by Sicarius

Surprised it only went 4! Thanks for posting the videos, always appreciated! I just watched game 1. GG -- MTL 3 breakaway goals! Wall of Roy! I did laugh when Davydov missed the open net one-timer and you immediately put Selanne at C. :lol:

One suggestion for future recordings -- check the game stats after the game (scroll down and up) to keep a record. Awesome stuff guys.

kingraph and smozoma - the nhl94online world wants to know... when are you posting vids of your B championship?

I haven't gotten in touch with smoz yet to play, but I'll make sure one of us gets it recorded. And I like the idea of posting using the "spoiler" feature, so you if you don't want to know the final scores or outcome, you can watch the series unfold.

Game 1 link to video

Edited by kingraph