NHL'94 Forums

gens a frey v carse

Carse

Hey when do can are you looking to play this? I'm free today until 8pm, then sporadically the rest of the weekend until Sunday from 5pm on. Let me know which of those times works best for you.

Today: now-8pm

Sat: tbd

Sun: 5pm on

Mon: all day

• 3 weeks later...

hey we really gotta do this, it turns out were never on at the same time...lots of exams recently + 2 jobs.

i can play saturday after 5pm and sunday I got a hockey game at 4pm so i could play after 6pm or before that.

Edited by Freydey

i can play tommorow after 5 pm :mellow:

Freydey32 10:03 pm

hey

Carse (sNo Bo arder3211) is available 10:17 pm

Freydey32 10:17 pm

Freydey32 10:22 pm

???

carse is reading topic 10:19pm. WTF

Actually I'm the most prolific playoff performer of all time (leagues won/leagues entered) ......but I seen freys icing tactics first hand he's notorious for this and I should have taken my free pass to teach his francphone ass a lesson

lol wow... I live with 3 roommates so people tend to go on my computer to use the internet when I'm not around, making me come back from being idle.. I left this thread open from when I made my post, which is why I've been "viewing" it for like 6 hours. You should prob lay off whatever substance is creating these theories and instead show up when you post that you will so that you don't delay every league you are in

Actually I'm the most prolific playoff performer of all time (leagues won/leagues entered) ......but I seen freys icing tactics first hand he's notorious for this and I should have taken my free pass to teach his francphone ass a lesson

Those were 4 sweet easy victory btw, thanks again!

Tonight il be on amaround 5 6 pmfor sure..

Edited by Freydey

Quit stalling. You're just trying to ice the most prolific playoff performer in history, and it's not going to work.

QUIT FAGGING. You really think Frey is trying to avoid Carse ? He got a winning record in playoff vs him lol cmon.

:dal_skater_hand_grab:

QUIT FAGGING. You really think Frey is trying to avoid Carse ? He got a winning record in playoff vs him lol cmon.

its fine, sohomo loves being carse's b***h.

I was talking about me. I can barely remember who's even still playing because it's taking so long.

This fr*g ass b*tch has avoided me for just under a month. HE DIDN'T RESPOND TO MY ORIGINAL POST FOR 20 DAYS. THAT IS ABSURD. I have showed up every single agreed upon time posted in this thread, yet he never shows up and somehow is exempt of punishment because he is this communities only shot at knocking me out of the playoffs, and most of you pricks are just itching to see me finally lose.

Just saying, if someone like Sebe had done the same thing as him, he would have been kicked out weeks ago. BOTH have a history of missing scheduled playoff times, so you can't use that excuse as to why it would be stricter with Sebe.

I'm tired of wasting my time waiting for this dick who ends up getting too high and forgetting when we are scheduled to play.

Maybe u should translate ur agreed upon times to French so his dirty frog ass will understand! The only good thing about Montreal is Boustans shawarma at 4am on Saturday night!

It's posts like this that make me glad i'm not good enough for the A league. Us B leaguers are always here to play. There's no mind games, no messing around, no taking it too seriously. We just get on, play the games, complete our schedule & have a good time win or lose.

Can you imagine coming on line every day to play a guy & having to wait over a month?!!!!! WTF?!!!! lol. Just ridiculous

I wish some of the B leaguers were good enough to be A leaguers because you guys seem to actually enjoy playing the game and always seem to be available.. too many drama queens in A trying to gain any lame ass advantage they can ruining the fun and flow of leagues.

I wish some of the B leaguers were good enough to be A leaguers because you guys seem to actually enjoy playing the game and always seem to be available.. too many drama queens in A trying to gain any lame ass advantage they can ruining the fun and flow of leagues.

Exactly. Seems a bit too much like life & death to some of you A guys. I wanna win, I try to play my best & god knows i'm a competitive guy. I hate losing & am full of s**t excuses when it happens.................but at the end of the day it's a computer game. I have a huge list of things more important than '94 in my life. If other people don't there's a problem there. Play, have fun, suck it up & be a good sport when you lose.

More than about 12 days max (If you're not in the middle of exams or on vacation or something) to get a playoff series done is just taking the piss IMO.

Wowow you guys really hurt my feelings there...rabbit rabbit! What is very hilarious is Carse talking about Drama queen, yeah the one who cried during 2 weeks because he didnt like the new playoff format for the classic league...and again one of the less classy player i have ever met when he lose.

This fr*g ass b*tch has avoided me for just under a month. HE DIDN'T RESPOND TO MY ORIGINAL POST FOR 20 DAYS.

that is total bulshit, we had a few chats on AIM a couple of times..again i could have played tonight but you couldnt for some reason.I'l be on tommorow after 8PM. and I think this should be the final deadline for our series. mister i dont like drama queen :lol:

its fine, zalex loves being freydeys b***h

PRÉDICTION RÉUSSIE :D

Edited by Freydey

too bad despite saying u were available tonight, u werent around and I was.. weird how that keeps happening!

the only time I "wasn't classy" when you beat me was when you won game7 on a goal after the whistle before a penalty shot.. but yeah you are the king of class winning a series like that.