NHL'94 Forums

gens a frey v carse

Carse

too bad despite saying u were available tonight, u werent around and I was.. weird how that keeps happening!

the only time I "wasn't classy" when you beat me was when you won game7 on a goal after the whistle before a penalty shot.. but yeah you are the king of class winning a series like that.

I was on aim and i didnt saw you... And yeah i remember that goal, i also i remember i won that game by 2 goals so it

doesent matter at all and no sorry to tell u that but u always act like a fpb on steroids when u lose butwhen u win u go praise urself on the forum like a dick so i guess ur just a classless **** in general.

Seriously guys, this series & this thread have gone on long enough. Honestly, this has become an embarrassment to the GENS A league, and to the community in general.

Whoever is to blame, 2 months to play a 40 game season & then failing to play 1 of a 7 game series in the following month is beyond a joke. Just ridiculous.

Both should agree on a time right here, both should be online at that agreed time & get it played. If not the powers that be should come in and make a decision on this series. I don't know if that still includes me now regular season is over, but if you both agree on a time I can be on at that time to confirm who's there and who's not, and Halifax can make a decision from there if necessary.

Sort it out guys, because it's really not fair on those A guys waiting on your result so they can continue their season. In fact, it's just plain taking the piss out of them.

Sorry if anyone thinks i'm talking out of place, but I think it needed to be said. This has just got embarrassing to everyone.

Were playing tonight :D

Before, it was a goal after the whistle (even if it didnt change the outcome of the game + Frey could have scored anyway in his P.S. which he didnt have)

Now, its the lagolas (even if your connection never been excellent)

Next, what will it be ? Freydey's players having illegal sticks ? The ice being bad due to hot weather condition ? You gotta find something original next time.

hahaha its ok, you should have seen the way he was going on game stats every time i was leading in a game, or the best part, when he faked to pull his goalie to taunt me cause he was leading 8-4, to choke after and lose 11-10 in ot. I really had lot of fun playing you seriously, your one hilarious bud.

Carse: Don't worry, only 4 games will be needed this time :rolleyes:

Edited by Freydey

Actually, I almost pulled my goalie bc it lagged during a the goal I scored right before that. Ask a number of people, if I score during a lag spike, I always let them score to make up for it. (although your gwg in ot was during a lag spike) I didn't this game bc it was on the powerplay, so there was no way to get it back to where it was and it was a 1 timer so I didnt.

Lets ask swos if 1 player has higher frame delay and the other guy how even it is.. and who asked you zalex? you are the little faggy bird sitting on the rhino that has never done sh*t.

6-4 cgy

9-5 la

11-10 la ot

6-2 la

5-4 cgy

8-3 la

Actually, I almost pulled my goalie bc it lagged during a the goal I scored right before that. Ask a number of people, if I score during a lag spike, I always let them score to make up for it. (although your gwg in ot was during a lag spike) I didn't this game bc it was on the powerplay, so there was no way to get it back to where it was and it was a 1 timer so I didnt.

Lets ask swos if 1 player has higher frame delay and the other guy how even it is.. and who asked you zalex? you are the little faggy bird sitting on the rhino that has never done sh*t.

963-lol-wut-pink.jpg

Maybe u should translate ur agreed upon times to French so his dirty frog ass will understand! The only good thing about Montreal is Boustans shawarma at 4am on Saturday night!

Kg ur banned. cant use the word frog. LOL

BANNED FOR LIFE.

I can say that although i miss most of things nhl94, i cant say i miss all this crap.

thats cause your too sensitive sebe. ITS FUNNY! :D

963-lol-wut-pink.jpg

haha sober translation: When goals are scored during lag spikes, I normally allow the other player to score to make up for it. However, this goal was scored on the Powerplay, and on a 1 timer (1 timers in a lag spike are a disadvantage to the offense because you need to time C while its lagging, where as dekeing out the goalie in a lag spike is better for offense, because you have to hit B to get control when it is not spiked or else you cant get control so those are the goals I equalize) I also added that his game winner in ot was a deke during a lag spike. I hope you understood better that time lol

all your goals came on lag spike, actually everytime you score against me its on a lag spike. lag spikes are your best friends

and seriously, you acting with sportmanship and fairplay?? whos gonna believe that

• 4 months later...

Before, it was a goal after the whistle (even if it didnt change the outcome of the game + Frey could have scored anyway in his P.S. which he didnt have)

Now, its the lagolas (even if your connection never been excellent)

Next, what will it be ? Freydey's players having illegal sticks ? The ice being bad due to hot weather condition ? You gotta find something original next time.

Nah i found the latest excuse for losing a playoff series:

GGs. Chicago, Detroit, and Buffalo, home and away for all 3, are now for sale to the highest bidder left!!!

Loved the format though raph. I played it out championship or bust and unfortunately am now exiting with 6 games of the best teams in my pocket! GL to icestorm hope raph/frey burn through some of their good teams so u can take em down

Not using the top three teams at his disposal. :P Using Vancouver twice, Montreal twice, Boston and Calgary were not good enough for Carse to win a seven game series.