NHL'94 Forums

Flasox vs Ice series delayed

IceStorm70

I have a bunch of stuff going on the next 10 days so I can't play until 11/22. I have to shower every other night, drink some beers, and get to bed early. PLaying playoff games after 7pm gets me to wired to go to sleep. Therefore we will not play until 11/22 the earliest. Thanks everyone for understanding.

Also, Flasox is on vacation from 11/13 - 11/22 :lol:

I have a bunch of stuff going on the next 10 days so I can't play until 11/22. I have to shower every other night, drink some beers, and get to bed early. PLaying playoff games after 7pm gets me to wired to go to sleep. Therefore we will not play until 11/22 the earliest. Thanks everyone for understanding.

Also, Flasox is on vacation from 11/13 - 11/22 :lol:

yeah im sure its very hard to put forth 40 minutes of free time ,you have no hope in hell vs chi anyways unless flasox pulls an icestorm lol,fkin slacker

Just cause hes a moderator doesnt mean you guys cant boot him,this bs ice pulls season after season delaying series for weeks on end is fn bs ,crack the damn whip once in awhile lol

no one fricken cares about lgs and who wins after 2-3 months of screwwing around with slack asses,you guys are killing this site

Edited by hokkeefan

yeah im sure its very hard to put forth 40 minutes of free time ,you have no hope in hell vs chi anyways unless flasox pulls an icestorm lol,fkin slacker

Just cause hes a moderator doesnt mean you guys cant boot him,this bs ice pulls season after season delaying series for weeks on end is fn bs ,crack the damn whip once in awhile lol

no one fricken cares about lgs and who wins after 2-3 months of screwwing around with slack asses,you guys are killing this site

get your s**t together damnit

Ur reading comprehension skills blow :). Flasox is out of town until next week. We both asked for an extension instead of a FF.

Pull an ice storm? U mean a) win presidents cup B ) get upset by lower seed or c) win 2 classic titles? I need some clarification lol

Ur reading comprehension skills blow :). Flasox is out of town until next week. We both asked for an extension instead of a FF.

Pull an ice storm? U mean a) win presidents cup B ) get upset by lower seed or c) win 2 classic titles? I need some clarification lol

they should just boot you for fun heeh

gros loooool