NHL'94 Forums

Roster update 2011-2012

golub

Sup! The season has started and here is the file you've been waiting for. After playing about 15 rounds or so this one reflects the current teams and lineups of the new season. As usual it contains new ratings, new rookies, people that left, people that came in, career ratings, team ratings and blablabla.

I changed the PHX team into WPG and the file contains some jersey (original ones) for WPG. Not everything around the WPG thing is fixed though.. the grand logos at the beginning of the game aren't tip-top.. but who cares about that one :)

As usual.. pretty accurate :)

Just as a funny notice, Jagr still got the photo - which is something that applies to all my updates.. the original photos of any remaining players are still kept! :)

075.zip

lineups.txt

Edited by golub

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just installed this game, how do I apply these updates?

EDIT: Ok, figured it out, but now when I go to play a game it pauses a second and then quits. I checked it out a bit and the Winnipeg lineups are screwed up. Is there a fix for this?

Edited by Bagel

I checked it out a bit and the Winnipeg lineups are screwed up. Is there a fix for this?

I combined this update with some graphical updates (logos, jerseys, etc) - these updates use the Jets-Slot for the Phoenix Coyotes - maybe there's a chance to create a version with the yods instead of the jets? If I have some time I could check the editor too and work around a little bit, but I can't promise.

I combined this update with some graphical updates (logos, jerseys, etc) - these updates use the Jets-Slot for the Phoenix Coyotes - maybe there's a chance to create a version with the yods instead of the jets? If I have some time I could check the editor too and work around a little bit, but I can't promise.

Well I don't really care if the Coyotes are in there or not, I was just noticing that when I looked at the rosters to confirm they had applied, the Jets and Ducks lineups were screwed up. I'm pretty sure that has to do with the fact that I can't play a game other than ASW vs ASE.

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys. do you also have the issue that the cpu-scoring is faaaaar too high? after 3 games played most of the teams have a goals-for/goals against of about 35 to 28 or something...

I assume these updates are for the pc version?

yes.

More updates. And no dont ave that problem. one of the all star teams is broken, but thats all and i dont care about them. seasons, regular games etc all work fine.

well thanks for that.

back to my problem with the high-cpu-scoring:

i re-installd the game, used you're newest updates (#79), startet a new saison, played the first match (mtl 3-2 ott) and then checked the standings:

goals.jpg

as you can see we have a 11-1, 10-9, 13-7, 13-9, ...

any suggestions? thanks!

edit: don't you have these high results? i guess they could occur because of too good offensive player or team ratings or something...

Edited by funkmaster

• 1 month later...

The ratings have an average of 60-65 (like original NHL95) line-ups, so that should not be the problem. I think it is because stats are based on both career and ratings which are both high, as well as team ratings. I am not even sure stats are used for finding scores, but I am sure that team ratings are.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When I try to save this as game databases in central registry, I get a message "There are not enough players/goalies/forwards/defence on Eastern. Anyeone else having the same problem?

I think the all star team is empty. I've never bothered to fix it. :(

So here are my updates for the end of the season!

084.zip

lineups.txt

• 1 year later...