NHL'94 Forums

Gens '12 Deadline Info

PRoBob38

Hey all, we've got a 28 game schedule, and we're at a tricky time in the year with holidays, so what I've decided is to just do 4 "checkpoint dates." Each period I'm asking you get 7 games played to reach the amount needed. The first deadline is Wednesday, November 23. Please try to get 7 games in, if that's not attainable for you, try to let me know. Thanks.

EDIT: headline should say Gens '12, my apologies. lol.

Edited by PRoBob38

I need a bit of time so that I can get some games in. Next week should look good for this.

I need a bit of time so that I can get some games in. Next week should look good for this.

Alright, I'm giving an extra week on the next deadline, so just try to get caught up then. Thanks for the heads up.

i can play today and maybe a little bit tomorrow after that i wont be around till Sunday night just needing 1 more gm to get to first checkpoint

Since my primary goal is that we get the games played, rather than rush through and replace guys who have had trouble getting games in, I'll add 1 week to the deadline since I'd planned on it being a week off anyhow. If you've played 7 games, you're good. If you have time to play and wanna get ahead of the deadlines, go for it. If not, you can take the week off and not have to worry. If you have not played any games, well, you just had your week off. Let's get to 7 by next Wednesday (easy to remember, last day of November) and go from there. I understand that with Blitz going on, and just this time of year being a little crazy for everyone, some guys have had trouble playing. Hopefully this extension is enough to get your games played so we can move on and not have to worry about this again.

So, again, have 7 games played by the end of November. If this deadline is not met, you run a (very high) risk of being replaced. Have a great American Thanksgiving everyone!

• 3 weeks later...