NHL'94 Forums

How do you make a rom open up in NOSE, like the NHL 12 hack?

I was trying to open up that NHL 12 hack in NOSE but it keeps saying "not a supported format" and it won't open up for me. I can open up other roms fine in NOSE. What is the problem? Please help :(

EDIT: The actual rom I want to open up in NOSE is the raygun NHLPA 93 2010 edit by RAYGUN, which can be found here:

http://nhlpa93.nhl94.com/

If someone could please point me in the right direction on how to get this rom to open up in NOSE, I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Edited by nyrangers1994

Thanks. Any idea how to make raygun's rom open in NOSE? Does it have to do with the checksum? Any help appreciated.

Sorry, no idea. I can only guess that it has some hack/modification in it that inadvertently breaks NOSE compatibility, like clockwise's ROMs :(

NOSE has to have the updated roms.ini file to open the wboy 93-30 team rom. unzip the file attached and place the file inside the ini folder.

IT WORKS!! Thank you so much!! 1 more question: How do I edit the ratings for the teams when Ron Barr speaks?? And the overall team ratings??

Is there a guide somewhere for this?? THANKS!! By the way I sent you an email. :)