NHL'94 Forums

GENS C Finals

da94wookiee

Wow. Great series you guys are giving us. Both going to be strong additions to GENS B in the spring for sure. Rammer was my pick from day 1, and Wookie looks like he's made great strides over the course of the season. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the series.

P.S. How ridiculously good was "Auto" Roy in game 2?! No other auto goalie makes those saves as regularly as him. Gotta be worth 5 or 6 wins a season easy?!

P.S. How ridiculously good was "Auto" Roy in game 2?! No other auto goalie makes those saves as regularly as him. Gotta be worth 5 or 6 wins a season easy?!

No doubt, Roy is great. It didn't help when I took Manual goalie and moved out of the way in the 2nd period of that game; I was going crazy trying to poke-check as a defenseman and switched to goalie accidentally. Gotta say... McLean has been playing pretty well, too.

Gotta say... McLean has been playing pretty well, too.

Yep, agreed. 2 very even players playing out an exciting series. Like I said, B is gonna be so strong next season with the quality of guys that are there. Guy's records from this season show how even everyone is there.