NHL'94 Forums

How many points will Crosby score this season?

smozoma

16 members have voted

1. 1. How many points for Sid?

• under 60
    • 60-64
    • 65-69
    • 70-74
    • 75-79
    • 80-84
    • 85-89
    • 90-94
    • 95-99
    • 100-104
    • 105-109
    • 110-114
    • 115-120
    • 121+ (new personal best)

91-95 seems like a reasonable range considering the amount of games he missed. I don't think people will say it's an off season, but if he does more I guess that's gonna be great.

So 61 games at 4 points a game is 244 points. I done good math. I don't grammar good. Crosby breaks Gretzky's goal and point record this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Crosby out for 2 games for precautionary reasons..

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=605276

100 points not looking so possible. He's already below the ~1.6pts/gm that would have been necessary and now is going to miss a couple games..

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slug=ap-penguins-crosby

give a cookie to orangeblack, kupuck, and wookie..

Crosby out again with concussion-like symptoms

Mon Dec 12

The tests indicate Sidney Crosby doesn’t have a concussion. Crosby’s body isn’t quite so sure.

Sidney Crosby is having a recurrence of the problems that sidelined him for more than 10 months earlier this year.

(Getty Images)

The Pittsburgh Penguins superstar said Monday he’s dealing with a recurrence of concussion-like symptoms and is out indefinitely.

Crosby, who missed more than 10 months after taking shots to the head in successive games in January, hasn’t played since developing a headache following a 3-1 loss to Boston last week.

typical pussy canadian

shoot him in the temple with some cortisone and get him back out there or trade his ass. He is holding the penguins hostage with that fatty salary and at this point its time to cut and burn. trade him to some team desperate for some publicity for picks and clear out that cap space to pick up a stud at the deadline!!

^ (obviously kidding)

but seriously this is sad it seems like this could hamper him for the rest of his life it honestly may be best for him to hang it up for his future well being.. that being said I hope he can beat this but it seems like the damage may be too much to overcome. Sad times for the nhl and esp the pens