NHL'94 Forums

Total Noobie

russlucasjr

• 2 weeks later...

Just signed up for aim. russlucasjr@gmail.com is the user name.

Cool i been dying to play too but not sure about the hamachi thing.

Do you guys use a stripped down old PC to play? With no info on it?

I actually dusted off my Genesis and been playing 94 on that. I also just bought on ebay the 95 version for genesis for 3 bucks shipped.

Cool i been dying to play too but not sure about the hamachi thing.

Do you guys use a stripped down old PC to play? With no info on it?

I actually dusted off my Genesis and been playing 94 on that. I also just bought on ebay the 95 version for genesis for 3 bucks shipped.

Welcome!

I'm pretty sure most people just play on a regular PC -- it's not necessary to have a stripped down old PC to play. The GENS emulator works fine on a quad-core monster setup I have and on a little netbook that I use mainly.

Get yourself a USB controller, or an adapter from RetroZone. Once you're playing on your comp, get an AIM name and let's set up some online games! Setting up should take 5 mins (assuming things go normal).

I have a microsoft sidewinder that seems to work pretty decent.

I did everything but the Hamachi thing. I have a few old p4 computers that would work well for this. I just have to set it up. It is just that damn MW3 that keeps calling my name.

Welcome!

I'm pretty sure most people just play on a regular PC -- it's not necessary to have a stripped down old PC to play. The GENS emulator works fine on a quad-core monster setup I have and on a little netbook that I use mainly.

Get yourself a USB controller, or an adapter from RetroZone. Once you're playing on your comp, get an AIM name and let's set up some online games! Setting up should take 5 mins (assuming things go normal).