NHL'94 Forums

The Draft

dan_lizhot

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dudes,

Can I join this league? Once you're done the draft, I can use the Sens and just pick a team from the scrap heap. How about it?

Thanks,

Bob Kudelski, Ottawa Senators Alumni, former prolific NHL goalscorer, known for "sniping" the top corner.

The season 1 draft is closed. That's take 17 days. Good job to everyone.

REALLY 17 DAYS IS A GOOD JOB?

YOU NEWBS LEARN 1 day that this should be done in 1 week,1 WEEK! yOU CAN ARRANGE HELP AND GET IT DONE QUICK ,MAYBE YOU GUYS LEARN 1 DAY OH WELL HAVE FUN .

no offence to dan ,hes awsome but cmon ,grow n adapt children

Edited by hokkeefan

shut up u crackhead why dont u start your own league and stop complaining about every other commish on this website.

WERE NOT ALL IN FRONT OF OUR COMPUTER 24HRS A DAY

THANK YOU :D

REALLY 17 DAYS IS A GOOD JOB?

YOU NEWBS LEARN 1 day that this should be done in 1 week,1 WEEK! yOU CAN ARRANGE HELP AND GET IT DONE QUICK ,MAYBE YOU GUYS LEARN 1 DAY OH WELL HAVE FUN .

no offence to dan ,hes awsome but cmon ,grow n adapt children

Cmon, give everyone a break. It's a video game draft league....a video game....not real life. Sit back, relax, let it take its time and enjoy the process and future games once the season is underway...

• 3 months later...

I think we need some time limits here.. the later rounds especially after round 8 aren't nearly as important and people are taking over 12 hours to pick..

exactly and weekends arent the time to be giving guys over 12 hrs to pick,lets get this s**t going, 1 hr time limits now !

exactly and weekends arent the time to be giving guys over 12 hrs to pick,lets get this s**t going, 1 hr time limits now !

I agree. It sucks worse for me because I always have to wait 26 picks before my next pick. Not sure why this is dragging on. Almost everyone has their starters so the backups should be pretty easy to pick.

where is cjgarnet? took 26hrs to make his last pick. now he is at 15hrs for this one.

Yeah... can we please skip him and set up time limits? Last year's draft went well in the later rounds thanks to the time limits

Yeah... can we please skip him and set up time limits? Last year's draft went well in the later rounds thanks to the time limits

i agree. this is taking way too long for backups. is it really that difficult to leave a list with someone? halifax said he would take lists if people can't make their picks. classic season will be over before draft gets done, lol.

Edited by c4outlaws

WTF! There was 4 days in between my picks. At that rate I will have to wait until Saturday to make my next pick. Hey danliz, lets get a time limit on these picks please.

Hey at least you get to make two picks at once. The rest of us have to check back more frequently..

But I totally agree. There should be some form of time limit.

Hey at least you get to make two picks at once. The rest of us have to check back more frequently..

But I totally agree. There should be some form of time limit.

Well only a few check frequently. Some of them seem to only check every 2 days, lol

Well only a few check frequently. Some of them seem to only check every 2 days, lol

i have an idea....after everyone picks 4 forwards 3 defenseman and 1 goalie...the rest of the players should be defaulted with highest priority rating.

cause i dont think much people go much past the one sub for d and forward...plus ull be getting highest rated guy if u go to second sub

Last season's draft took 17 days for 14*12=168 players.

Blitz 6 took 15 days for 24*12=288 players.

If you ignore the 5 24-hour "protection rounds", then Blitz took 10 days for 24*7=168 players.

Late rounds really need deadlines... no excuse not to have a list ready

Ok, so as I write this, CamKneely posted in the forum 2 hours ago. BUT its been his draft pick for 6 hours now. Whats the hold up? You were online so you should have checked the draft.

almost done guys. waiting for cam again