NHL'94 Forums

SDL Players List

Tony Twist

Just wanted to clarify something before we start picking away. I've noticed there's a players list just above the draft page, but I've also noticed that the player stats on this list are quite different to what I'm used to in the classic rom. Many of the overall rankings are much lower than normal. Are the teams being created based on these stats or can we trust that everything will be more or less the same as the classic 94 rom?

Just wanted to clarify something before we start picking away. I've noticed there's a players list just above the draft page, but I've also noticed that the player stats on this list are quite different to what I'm used to in the classic rom. Many of the overall rankings are much lower than normal. Are the teams being created based on these stats or can we trust that everything will be more or less the same as the classic 94 rom?

I wish I could help but I am not sure.Houly8 knows but he said he has better things to do and will not help you.

I wish I could help but I am not sure.Houly8 knows but he said he has better things to do and will not help you.

I dunno about the overall. Dan is the creator.

hokkee is pain into a draft league. ;) (cant wait for your multi-trades)

Edited by Houli

Why houly know that ? Houly is just a coach like you and all other. I extract the player attribute from the gens rom of nhl'94 because i don't have a tool to extract the stat from snes rom. I think the players attribute are the same for the gens version.

I take all the attribute, exept weight, and i make a overall of the attribute. You are not obliged to use it, it's just a tool that I thought would be interesting to have.