NHL'94 Forums

2on2 Winter Classic teams

Freydey

Here are the teams, feel free to discuss.

DIVISION G:

Zalex / DanLizhot

Polite / Kupuck

Icestorm / Bono

Carse / Mav

DIVISION A:

Habs / Minpind

Wookie / Kingraph

Freydey / JayLigther

Sebe / DickON

Since there is more teams this year, and since its really hard to schedule 4 players at the same time, the standing will be based on points %.

Win : 2pts

Tie: 1 pts

OTL: 0,5pt. 0pt

You don't have to play every other team, but to make the playoff, you will have to play at least 16 games. The schedule is 4 games against every other team so you can play 28 games maximum, but this is not mendatory. The 1st seed of each conference gets the free pass for the division final, and the 2nd and 3rd seed will play a BO7 series to get in conf finals.

NOW POST YOUR TEAM NAME IN THIS TOPIC AND LET'S GA!! (also post the team NHL team you would like to use, ur position, Lefty righty and your player numbaarr)

Edited by Freydey

New rule:

AFTER 16 GM IS BONUS PERIOD

upto 28gms

you automatically get highest pts % after 16gms or your pts % upto 28gms if its higher

example:

(5:23:23 PM) canadiensfan66: ok TM GA after 16gm .550%

after 28 gms .475% .550% will be in FINAL STANDINGS

(5:24:06 PM) canadiensfan66: but TEAM GUGA after 16gm .400%

after 28 gms .500% ----.500% in final standing

Anyway,

ZALEX AND DAN SHALL BE THE FUCKlNG FRENCH FROGS. FFF FOR SCOREBOARD.

Zalex : # 41 Lefty Center

Dan : # 21 Lefty LW

GOALIE : WAGS

Edit : Minnesota North Stars

Anyway,

ZALEX AND DAN SHALL BE THE FUCKlNG FRENCH FROGS. FFF FOR SCOREBOARD.

Zalex : # 41 Lefty

Dan : # 21 Lefty

Way to accept your heritage! Bono and I will be the Dago Bagels

cool. my money is on kingraph and wookie, cuz that seems like a mega team; however, me and frey are gunna bring it ga style and decimate.

we arnt sure of team name yet but im gunna take the wing and dey is gunna rock the captain spot fur sho.

cant wait to ga!!11!89230qy4io2uqdawft8sssssss5jdo9qf73290jf563

lololol

Freydey and Jaylighter:

team name: RREYJAYGA

Scoreboard: FJ

NHL team: umknown

Edited by Freydey

In honor of GAdams94, Sebe and my team will be "The GAdams".

Team - Chicago

Sebe - Righty, #9 - C

dcicon - Righty, #3 - LW

I am doing this without any consent from Sebe, so if he wants to make changes that is fine.

Edited by dcicon5148

cool. my money is on kingraph and wookie, cuz that seems like a mega team; however, me and frey are gunna bring it ga style and decimate.

we arnt sure of team name yet but im gunna take the wing and dey is gunna rock the captain spot fur sho.

cant wait to ga!!11!89230qy4io2uqdawft8sssssss5jdo9qf73290jf563

I can really see any of these teams make a nice run if the chemistry between teammates develops. Though I haven't played with everyone, here's my two cents:

Frey/Jay: Arguably the best 2v2 player (15-6 in '11 Summit), Frey can abuse opponents solo. Jay plays frequently, and gets better and better daily. If these two develop a rhythm, they will be tough

Habs/Mindpind: Arguably one of the best 2v2 players, HABS (36-19) can abuse opponents solo ;). Never played 2v2 w/Mind, but similar to FreyJay, this team will do damage with a little chemistry.

Zalex/Dan: This is a strong pairing, imo. I believe these guys can play for 24hrs without a break. Dan (17-28) is the iron man and playing frequently with Zalex (38-32) will be a nice advantage for this duo. I pick them to go far this year.

Sebe/Dcicon: When active, Sebe (14-9) is a great 2v2 player, but he's been MIA for some time now. DC (23-23) is the reigning Blitz league B champ, and played a lot in summit. Dunno if they can play enough together, but if they do, they will be tough.

Politely/Kupuck: Politely (3-2) is supposed to be really good, but I have never played with him or even seen him! Kupuck (13-22) is a gamer, so I hope he gets to GA!

Carse/Mav: Everyone knows Carse (11-20) is a dominant '94 player, but 2v2 is a different beast. Nonetheless, the raw skill level is unquestionable. Mav (20-19) is a strong 2vs2 player, and will compliment Carse nicely on this squad.

Icestorm/BoKnows: Two '94 A players, IceStorm (24-24) and BoKnows (19-15) will be a really tough team to beat. My money goes on them to win it all, but they have already exhibited team issues before the season starts! :P

KingRaph/Wookie: KingRaph (4-5) has been playing regularly and his 2v2 game has improved since summit. Paired up with the current GENS C champ, there is enough talent on this team to make a nice run this year.

nice writeups!

In honor of GAdams94, Sebe and my team will be "The GAdams".

Team - Chicago

Sebe - Righty, #9 - C

dcicon - Righty, #3 - LW

I am doing this without any consent from Sebe, so if he wants to make changes that is fine.

sounds good just im a LEFTY

Mav n Carse

teamname: Dé-Sync or Float

scoreboard: DEF

pending mav unblocking me and accepting biggrin.gif jk i know i iznt blokd

eh..its ok guess.

as for everything else i dont know about what he wants but if he ok with this

carse C

mav LW #13 Lefty

your turn carse also pick a team too

Edited by mav

we can also name goalies!

Freydey/Jaylighter

Team name: FreyjayGA (FJ)

NHL team: All Star East

Freydey #9 C

JayLighter #1

Goalie: Dr. Mofape

Edited by Freydey

Mav n Carse

Team name: Lagolis

Team: whoever has saints go marching in music

C: Carse # 11 righty

LW: Mav # 13 lefty

Goalie: TACO #69

BACKUP GOALIE WAGS #0

Scoreboard: LAG

Edited by Carse

we can also name goalies!

Freydey/Jaylighter

Team name: FreyjayGA (FJ)

NHL team: All Star East

Freydey #9 C

JayLighter #1

Goalie: Dr. Mofape

im a righty and i think frey said hes lefty

Goalie: Dr. Mofape #96

are people pickin lefty because of the way they like to score or are there just alot of irl leftys itt?