NHL'94 Forums

WHERE ARE YOU PROBOB?!

LA Robbie

Hey ProBob,

What's happened to you mate? You haven't been on all week. I haven't been this lonely since my last NHL94 man-crush, Comeback King disappeared into the night without a word! lol

I only ask because Danliz & I are wondering if you've found yourself stacked at work or on unexpected jury duty, or you've been offered the job of oil-boy with a travelling bikini contest team a-la Dumb & Dumber?

Obviously there are some guys in the 2012 league that need replacing & we just want to know if we should take care of that for you or are we expecting you back soon?

Cheers Pal!

Hey ProBob,

What's happened to you mate? You haven't been on all week. I haven't been this lonely since my last NHL94 man-crush, Comeback King disappeared into the night without a word! lol

I only ask because Danliz & I are wondering if you've found yourself stacked at work or on unexpected jury duty, or you've been offered the job of oil-boy with a travelling bikini contest team a-la Dumb & Dumber?

Obviously there are some guys in the 2012 league that need replacing & we just want to know if we should take care of that for you or are we expecting you back soon?

Cheers Pal!

Well it was a medical emergency kept me out mainly (I'll use the word "mainly" to make it clear that I'm NOT denying any accusations above :unsure: ) but thanks for handling it. You too dan.

Well it was a medical emergency kept me out mainly (I'll use the word "mainly" to make it clear that I'm NOT denying any accusations above :unsure: ) but thanks for handling it. You too dan.

Wel good to see you back anyway. Hope you, or whoever is OK