NHL'94 Forums

MAVS MELTDOWN

LA Robbie

First of all, i'm not posting this for Mav bashing. I'm posting this because I really wanted to see a good player prove he'd changed his attitude & get accepted back into Classic leagues.

Mav, you seriously need to grow up mate. It's just a game. We all lose games, we can't all be the best &, as you of all people should know, losing online is a million times better than smashing the computer.

You said you made a mistake & you wanted to prove you'd changed, but nothing looks different mate. In our six 2012 & Blitz games we desynched at least 4 times - I think 3 times straight after an important goal for me & once at the end of a game i'd won. Either you've the worst connection on the planet or they weren't all coincidental were they? & we had to waste an age stitching together 2 Blitz games too!

Like I said, i'm not trying to bash you, and sorry to Sicarius if he never intended this video to get posted, but when you're wanting to sign up to Spring Classic Halifax is going to ask the 2012 & Blitz guys "How was he?" & we're going to be forced to say "Sorry, I don't think he's any different to before when you banned him for his fun & games".

I really wanted to see you back, but you've got to do what everyone else here does when they lose a frustrating game, or play like crap: Bite your lip, suck it up, finish the game, say "GG" and then get offline & leave it alone for a while. The way you're acting is like you're the only guy who's ever lost a game!

Sort it out please Mav, cos when Halifax asks about you in the Spring I want to be able to say "We had some issues at first, but he really sorted himself out & deserves a second chance".

what an embarrassment. People like Mav are a complete negative drain on leagues. He should not be allowed in ANY leagues period.

He seems fine in 2v2 games so i'm not sure why he acts like a 10 yr old in 5v5.

what an embarrassment. People like Mav are a complete negative drain on leagues. He should not be allowed in ANY leagues period.

He seems fine in 2v2 games so i'm not sure why he acts like a 10 yr old in 5v5.

Yeah, he told me he wanted to prove he's changed in this league, so far it's been a miserable failure.

The guy is done. He had his chances and he really blew them all. The only reason I feel that he stats in 2v2 and says nothing is because when he loses at least he's not alone on that.

I'm apologize to the guys who do play with him, but that's one reason I can think of. :P

First of all' date=' i'm not posting this for Mav bashing. I'm posting this because I really wanted to see a good player prove he'd changed his attitude & get accepted back into Classic leagues.[/quote']

then what's this?

Mav' date=' you seriously need to grow up mate. It's just a game. We all lose games, we can't all be the best &, as you of all people should know, losing online is a million times better than smashing the computer.[/quote']

Another mav bashing topic. WOW what a surprise

Move on on people nothing new to see here

Edited by mav

Move on on people nothing new to see here

That's the problem. We really thought/hoped you would be different this time. Sadly not.

i changed it just for you ice happy now you wont get to see that hideous explanation

I think Mav has been suitably embarrassed now. If he can make it through the rest of the season without a repeat i'll take the post down. lol

time to cut the chord on mav, we played our 4 Blitz games which were all pretty close and he cried and bitched and moaned the whole time.

Same thing with me. He quit after two periods in our final game with me up by three, so I had to upload a 2 period game...In the rest of the games, he quit playing D or moved his goalie out of the net when I got up by two or three.

I think Mav has been suitably embarrassed now. If he can make it through the rest of the season without a repeat i'll take the post down. lol

This has been going on for over two years...totally ridiculous.

Same thing with me. He quit after two periods in our final game with me up by three, so I had to upload a 2 period game...In the rest of the games, he quit playing D or moved his goalie out of the net when I got up by two or three.

Is that this season? I hadn't heard of any problems with him during Blitz 06 if it was.

yes. few nights ago. i didn't say anything, because i'm so used to it. dc's comment triggered me, so i said it.

Funny that, cos when he was getting the arse with me for starting this thread yesterday he used the specific example of the fact he hadn't had a single problem/complaint throughout his whole Blitz season....................and that this was a one-off. lol

..................Were you telling me some porky pies Mav? ;)

time to cut the chord on mav, we played our 4 Blitz games which were all pretty close and he cried and bitched and moaned the whole time.

This season,I had no problem playing with mav. But I had problems with dcicon and I wonder if the last 2 games is not cheating, because he not play at all as for some special reason(playoffs spot or a better pick the next season?)

weird <_<

This season,I had no problem playing with mav. But I had problems with dcicon and I wonder if the last 2 games is not cheating, because he not play at all as for some special reason(playoffs spot or a better pick the next season?)

weird <_<

As you can tell by my overall record and lack of being online playing I am not having a good season.

Alright kids let's fling our poo at each other somewhere else. If I need to make a "poo flinging forum" that might be a possibility. Or just say what you want to them on AIM, it's uncensored there!

Edited by PRoBob38

Haha, yeah it's gone far enough now. I want to leave this thread up til the end of the season just as a reminder to Mav, but not if it's gonna result in him getting dumped on from every angle. lol

mav can be a cool guy,iam surprised to say that but leave him his last chance. <_<

i would say that blitz 5 was his last chance (he blew that), wait, i mean gdl (he blew that), wait, i mean 2011 league (he blew that), blitz 6 (working on blowing it) and 2012 league (working on blowing that).

hate to say it because I love giving second chances

but ban for life imo

or atleast have this be the final, final strike

its engraved into his subconscious to play like a douche when down a MASSIVE DEFECIT OF TWO GOALS

I still cannot comprehend how somebody can play like this when barely down. To just give up just like that because they are SCARED to try and comeback. I truly cannot understand it, just thinking of it frustrates me. Is this what you do in everything in life, give up right away?

You insult the game and realllllly insult yourself more than anybody when you do this. It shows you cant handle adversity what so ever and will quit givin any opportunity when it gets tough.

You were given more chances here to redeem yourself and you just sh!t on the people that let you back in, nice.

no excuse for this to happen again

Alright kids let's fling our poo at each other somewhere else. If I need to make a "poo flinging forum" that might be a possibility. Or just say what you want to them on AIM, it's uncensored there!

guys if you want to bash me i suggest you follow this piece of advice cuz really there isnt any point to this anymore

and anyway i am still playing for now at least anyway