NHL'94 Forums

MAVS MELTDOWN

LA Robbie

OK, there really is no more need to hammer Mav for this. Lets not kick him while he's down. He's had enough! lol

I do believe that anyone who acts like this in their games deserves to have it posted here, and deserves to have an example made of them, but it doesn't have to go on forever. Like I said, lets see what he does for the rest of the season now.

It would be nice to think this barrage of abuse has got the message across to him that it's unacceptable, and he really is on his last opportunity now. I guess we'll see.

..............and I know, I know. He's had lots of last chances etc etc. But this thread could last forever if we keep on! lol

Ball's in your court now Mav. Show us once and for all we're wrong!

Robbie it's time to drop the hammer. Ur risking losing other players and momentum in leagues. mav promised he changed and it's obvious he has not. Please don't turn this into a joke.

What doesn't need to 'go on forever' is tolerating this garbage.

Another "last chance..."

Awesome!

Yes, because I personally have given him a "last chance" before. I have no clue why so many are acting like we have some kind of bias towards him. He'll get what he deserves if something doesn't change significantly. This is the last I'm addressing this topic. Move on, if he warrants a ban from me, he'll get it. It hasn't gotten to that point yet.

Robbie it's time to drop the hammer. Ur risking losing other players and momentum in leagues. mav promised he changed and it's obvious he has not. Please don't turn this into a joke.

Well it's not my league this season, so not my decision. I do feel like we need to now wait & see though. I know everyone's got their examples of why he can't continue etc etc, but if he was gonna be booted that needed to happen at the time, not days later. Can't give him a slow death like that. lol

I agree though. There's no place for guys that do this sort of thing in any league, cos it ruins it for everyone. Mav's on his last life right now, simple as that. 1 more repeat & I don't think he could possibly come back from that, ever, regardless of how much pleading or "Let me prove myself" was to take place.

I think I need to take this post down now though, cos it's not going away is it?! lol. He's getting well and truly beaten up in this thread, which seriously wasn't my intention. lol. I just wanted to show him the video of his actions so he could see how embarrassing it looks for him, like filming someone in the middle of a tantrum & showing it back to them. lol

The guys running the leagues he's in are aware of the problem. Mav's the one who can keep himself in, or throw himself out now.

rob doesnt run this lg ice. Probob does. so it up to him if he wants to boot me from this lg or not.

trust me if you can everyone from all this bashing i understand unfortunately i know its probably too late

so do what you will