Freydey

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D:D:D:D

The power of GAdams!

the power of hide and seek

need some availability feedback from the mighty apes and the GAdams.

After 1 month of GAGAing, half of the teams have played at least 16 games for a playoff spot. The official deadline for the winter classic will be on Sunday Frebruary 5, so please try to play at least 16 games by that date. If you don’t, you will get DNPs and will likely miss the playoff. I won’t replace anyone on GAdams cause I don’t even know who’s the most available guy between sebe and dickon…but cmaan PLAY GAGAMES

After 1 month of GAGAing, half of the teams have played at least 16 games for a playoff spot. The official deadline for the winter classic will be on Sunday Frebruary 5, so please try to play at least 16 games by that date. If you don’t, you will get DNPs and will likely miss the playoff. I won’t replace anyone on GAdams cause I don’t even know who’s the most available guy between sebe and dickon…but cmaan PLAY GAGAMES

when are u online dc , i never see u. we gotta set up times to play

5 FJ , 4 MA

7 FJ, 6 AMA OT

MA 5, 4 FJ OT

MA 5, 11 FJ

SOH will be taking the place of Sebe for GAdams.

Frey has given the OK

Great, now there will only be one person absent all the time.

ESA needs to get in another series to be eligible for playoffs and we have SOH/DC, Ice/Bo, Frey/Jay, and Zalex/Dan left to play. I am good from 9-12 today and tomorrow. Out for Thurs/Fri. Saturday should be available to play during the day if need be, and Sunday will probably be eaten up with NFL football.

• 2 weeks later...

il be on tonight after 10-11pm for some gas, dunno if jay can be on too

i dont see you either and nobody is blocked on my list.

Yeah the matchups are set,

In the G divison, f**k Jagr team gets the bye to the conference final (20pts), while f**king French Frogs will have to face Lagolis in a best of 7 series, home ice advantage to FFF.

In the A Division, FREYJEYGA wins the division title with 28 points, and Ga lifinakis is back on tracks for the playoff because of the over-slacking team, the GAdams. Since the Empire Strikes Ass didn't complete their schedule either, Habs and Minpind will get the home ice for their best of 7 series vs Wookie and Kingraph.

finalstandinga2on2wc.png

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE