NHL'94 Forums

What's happened to everyone in 2012 league?!

LA Robbie

Where is everyone? Most in B league are above today's deadline, minus a couple, but the A league appears to be at a standstill!

Such an amazing rom, I can't understand why people aren't on & posting scores.

It's not my league this season, but i'm sure I speak for everyone when I say please let us know if you're not going to play your games, so we can make replacements & those of us who are committed to the league can keep it moving along!

I don't get it either. With a website this year (MVP DAN) and everything, I thought this would move along faster. Obviously Blitz league is one part, and playing the '12 ROM takes a bit more time than a regular game due to the line changes/offsides, but at the end of the day, these games should be played.

My suggestion is to be firm with deadlines, and get this season moving.

I speak for everybody that is still in school, this week was finals week for most of us. I apologize for not being on at all the past two weeks but I have had a lot of work to do. Now that I am on break for the next three weeks I will be able to get plenty of games in seeing as this is the only league I am in currently. I am sorry again.

A question OB. I've never been able to work this out. I see u have one of those jersey.com lineups on your signature. I saved one to my computer but I can't work out how to put it on my signature. All I can see is the option for posting an image via an http link...........how do I go about adding a picture to my signature & also attaching jpgs from my computer someone?!!!!!