NHL'94 Forums

Preseason rom is out

dan_lizhot

Here you can find the preseason rom to make test with the website. I ask you to play 1 or 2 games and upload your games on the website. If the stat are right and all are good, ill erase the game and we will be start the real season. Check your lineup if he's good.

The uploading process can be long, that can be take 30 sec - 1 mins. Please don't refresh the page and don't press the previous page that can be create some error.

The starting goalie problem is fixed.

preseason rom

Edited by dan_lizhot

sharksaddict and I played a couple games. Stats were uploaded but they are not correct. I sent danliz a PM to try and fix this issue. In the game where I won 8-5, Simpson didn't play yet he got credit for 3 assists. More stats are messed up like Selanne's assists

Here is the example.

94draft-preseason.jpg

sdl94.jpg

Edited by rc69fab

sharksaddict and I played a couple games. Stats were uploaded but they are not correct. I sent danliz a PM to try and fix this issue. In the game where I won 8-5, Simpson didn't play yet he got credit for 3 assists. More stats are messed up like Selanne's assists

Here is the example.

94draft-preseason.jpg

sdl94.jpg

Ok, this is what I have figured out while testing games. In all 4 games the HOME team players stats are correct in boxscore BUT the AWAY teams stats get all screwed up. So the AWAY team needs to get fixed. Also, on the main page only some of the "recent games" can be viewed. I get server error. BUT if I go to my team page then I can view all 4 boxscores. Hey danliz, is it possible to add goalies save percentage to the league leaders?

Edited by rc69fab

An issue I found with the rom is that I got the other Richer as my forward (The one who's a defenseman for Florida and is Magnum 44's cousin), not the guy who's the forward for the Devils. You should look into it when you finalize the rom.

Also, check the glove hand for the goalie righties. Fuhr, for one, is a righty. :P

Edited by RedWingDevil