NHL'94 Forums

Help With Updated Rosters

Bagel

Ok, I see all these updates, and after figuring out how to apply the new rosters and the new jerseys, I try to play a couple games. The only thing that happens is that the game crashes. I tried a couple versions of these updates, and the only one that works is the one for the 08-09 season. I start a season with the Devils, and a few games in I run into the Jets/Coyotes, and then the Ducks. The same thing happened as before, it crashed. I looked at the central registry, and there are a couple screwed up players on the Ducks and Jets, with symbols for names, numbers like 0 and 128, and no position. I figure this is the reason that it keeps crashing. I am using Boxer, a DosBox application for the mac. Can anyone help me with these issues?

Well I tried the new ones for this season, and the only one that I can get to work is for 08-09 (http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/8479-nhl95-roster-update-for-the-08-09-season/). Then again, these rosters only work until I have to play Anaheim or Winnipeg.

Dunno what to say. I downloaded those rosters, started a season with the Devils, played that game against Winnipeg, had no problems (other than that matthew corrente was in the starting lineup, lol @ me). My central registry has normal players listed. Can you try moving those players who are symbols, etc. to free agency, perhaps?

Well, I put the symbol players into Free Agency and the game still wouldn't play. It might have something to do with my emulator, but seeing as it's a port of DosBox, I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Well, I put the symbol players into Free Agency and the game still wouldn't play. It might have something to do with my emulator, but seeing as it's a port of DosBox, I don't see why it wouldn't work.

I don't see either, but no one else has reported problems with these rosters.