NHL'94 Forums

Looking for Interested Players

PRoBob38

Anybody interested in taking a team in gens '12, send me a message through AIM. B players may take A teams as well, but I'd prefer all requests come through AIM as opposed to on this forum. Any players who have not reached the 16 game deadline by this point, you are eligible to be replaced at any time. So get those games in ASAP! Thank you, and Merry Christmas everyone!

Edited by PRoBob38

gretzonacold takes over Nashville in A.

Cool. I'm actually away next week, returning december 30th. I'm guessing I may struggle to get connected, but who knows. If i'm not on next week & playing, don't panic

Didn't realize this, 4 games played vs Pearate need to be removed from the site as I wasn't the coach when we played. Not really fair for him to take losses vs an "A" coach who wasn't really the owner of the team at the time

I only missed one deadline too. No warning or anything. And I was in 4th place in the league. And Zalex played fewer games and you let him stay in. Seriously, great job with this league.

Placement in the league didn't effect replacements (not sure why it would), and you did have warning. I posted forums saying if you didn't have 16 games played by Christmas Eve (which was 2 days ago, btw), you were going to be replaced. I gave everybody every opportunity to get caught up. The joke in all of this is that I waite until now to start replacing people. 16 games in a month and a half isn't fair? Seriously?

Placement in the league didn't effect replacements (not sure why it would), and you did have warning. I posted forums saying if you didn't have 16 games played by Christmas Eve (which was 2 days ago, btw), you were going to be replaced. I gave everybody every opportunity to get caught up. The joke in all of this is that I waite until now to start replacing people. 16 games in a month and a half isn't fair? Seriously?

You should be able to notice that there are times (weeks, months) where there aren't a lot of games played. We are in one of those times right now.

lol the irony is that I played 2 games in 2.5 months while at school and nothing happened.. Then I come home and play 6 games in 3 days (4 games on the actual day I got replaced) and THAT is when I get reaplaced?? blink.gif I had 4 more games lined up that night too (kingraph, bo) but couldn't play them out bc I had been axed.

You should be able to notice that there are times (weeks, months) where there aren't a lot of games played. We are in one of those times right now.

...Which is why I gave a month and a half to play 16 games...

lol the irony is that I played 2 games in 2.5 months while at school and nothing happened.. Then I come home and play 6 games in 3 days (4 games on the actual day I got replaced) and THAT is when I get reaplaced?? blink.gif I had 4 more games lined up that night too (kingraph, bo) but couldn't play them out bc I had been axed.

You had until Christmas eve to play 16 games. You didn't make it (or even come close), therefore you got replaced. What's ironic about that?

finally take a few pts from some of the top coaches - now they get replaced :rolleyes: but on the real - bono and carse would have probably been more excited to finish this league than some of the other coaches who are still in A

I didn't see much excitement about finishing when they both had 10 or fewer games played when I clearly said they needed 16.

Yeah let me magically play 16 games when i was at 2 and the only people who were online in the 6 days I became active again would have gotten me up to 12. You are awful at running a league which is probably why this league is failing. If you weren't going to replace me after 2 months of nothing, then why would you once I started playing?

I clearly have a proven record of getting my games in, and made posts saying that my connection at school sucked, it was finals week, and once the 21st hit I would have a lot of free time and get caught up. I was in the process of doing that, and instead got replaced by a guy who is already in the other league. This is a massive failure, and proves how valuable guys who know how to run leagues truly are.

You had until Christmas eve to play 16 games. You didn't make it (or even come close), therefore you got replaced. What's ironic about that?

...Which is why I gave a month and a half to play 16 games...

I think you are taking this way too seriously for a "fun" league.

I think you are taking this way too seriously for a "fun" league.

I am, and I wasn't taking it seriously enough before that. In other words, I screwed up. I take full responsibility for the issues this league has had. I will do the right thing and not run any leagues after this one ends. I apologize to everyone.