NHL'94 Forums

Finishing the season....

Fatty

Just wondering if anybody would like to finish out the rest of the season with my tean (Chicago Snes) untill the start of the next season. I am xtremely busy here at home and working mad hours at work and dont want to hold anybody up. I love this league and would like to continue playing next season but the final desicion is obviously with the admin of the league, this would be a good spot for someone looking to get into this league until a new team opens up. Thx

Just wondering if anybody would like to finish out the rest of the season with my tean (Chicago Snes) untill the start of the next season. I am xtremely busy here at home and working mad hours at work and dont want to hold anybody up. I love this league and would like to continue playing next season but the final desicion is obviously with the admin of the league, this would be a good spot for someone looking to get into this league until a new team opens up. Thx

I would LOVE to take over the Blackhawk’s, Roenick is my boy. Plus me and the deer(Quebec) have had some classic duals already. Any who hopefully the admin(s) can make a short term exception and let me fill in for you in the mean time.

McMarkis - GENS Toronto.

Fatty really appreciate your honesty on this one, and letting us know so early so we can work out a solution for the rest of the season.

After talking with Evan we both agreed that McMarkis would be a good substitute, especially considering the amount of games left for chicago until the next deadline. Although its always been a priority to involve as many people as possible in the leagues, McMarkis has been very dependable in playing out his games and thats something which we could really use coming into the midpoint of the season. I apologize to the guys on the waiting list as I know such a decision may seem pretty unfair, but again its a special exception meant to help us finish up some games as soon as possible.

McMarkis: If you ever feel like there are simply too many games to play, please let me know man and we can switch it up again ;)

Thx guys I really apprecate this and like I said I plan on being back for the next season, I just didnt want to hold up anybody plus Im working some mad hours till July when we should start to slow down plus owning a home, being a landlord, having a kid on the weekends, being in a band and trying to move my new girl into my apartment is taking alot of my free time away. I will keep up with the website and still would like to play some exibition games from time to time. Thanks again and thanks for letting me play in your league.

Watch out rest of the Norris, things just got a bit tougher for you guys!!!

That division already had a great race for first place (Detroit, St. Louis, Winnipeg), but if there are enough games left (I haven't checked), this will now become a four-team race for the division title......... and likely the all-important #2 seed in the West.

• 3 months later...

Registration just ended but email Mat, he's putting together the Snes league setup very very soon.

-Evan