NHL'94 Forums

2011 NHL94 bud of the year.

halifax

The final day of 2011. Happy new year to all buds and unbuds.

For the last two years I've selected the nhl94member of the year to the individual who has contributed the most for the community during the passed year.

I gave myself this power to do this voted by me on my own by myself.

For the last two years, smozoma had been our community member.

This year I feel we have co-winners....or co-buds for that matter.

Co-buds of the year are Smozoma and nhl94dan.

Smoz(once again) has consistently offered help, solutions, advice to many memmbers, genesis and snes, in many different capacities from hacking to help with connections issues to game play. And he runs the blitz league with awesome statistical analysis.

nhl94dan played around 300 games in classic alone this year. he took over for many failed coaches and played all his games without complaint despite his record. That alone is worthy of praise. But he then started (resurrected?) the SNES draft league. He built a site, organized the draft and built the rom.

If it weren't for these two buds, there would be a lot less nhl94, a lot less passion for the game and a lot less buds hanging around.

So to you both....I salute you.

(and I love you.) :red_heart:

The final day of 2011. Happy new year to all buds and unbuds.

For the last two years I've selected the nhl94member of the year to the individual who has contributed the most for the community during the passed year.

For the last two years, smozoma had been our community member.

This year I feel we have co-winners....or co-buds for that matter.

Co-buds of the year are Smozoma and nhl94dan.

Smoz(once again) has consistently offered help, solutions, advice to many memmbers, genesis and snes, in many different capacities from hacking to help with connections issues to game play. And he runs the blitz league with awesome statistical analysis.

nhl94dan played around 300 games in classic alone this year. he took over for many failed coaches and played all his games without complaint despite his record. That alone is worthy of praise. But he then started (resurrected?) the SNES draft league. He built a site, organized the draft and built the rom.

If it weren't for these two buds, there would be a lot less nhl94, a lot less passion for the game and a lot less buds hanging around.

So to you both....I salute you.

What more can you say?! Top job Smozoma & Nhl94Dan

Thank you all. I have a principle that says If somebody is able to help others, he must do. I have always admired halifax and chaos which administers the league standard twice a year in addition to SNWHA. It's remarkable. I have always looked down smozoma since it is as the god of nhl94. I understand now what it means creating a league so I tip my hat to these guys three particles, and all those involved in this wonderful world.

Happy New Year 2012-1994 :)

Can't see anyone more fit for this. Except you can't really put yourself as a winner :/

I give myself the power to be your assistant and add you to the center position of the lineup. Smoz goes as RW and Dan as LW :D

Edit: And I'll send Houly to AHL ;)

Edited by xot82

Can't see anyone more fit for this. Except you can't really put yourself as a winner :/

I give myself the power to be your assistant and add you to the center position of the lineup. Smoz goes as RW and Dan as LW :D

Edit: And I'll send Houly to AHL ;)

He meant empowered himself to name the community members of the year: Smo and Dan :D

If "the most interesting nhl 94 player in the world" makes you "bud of the year" i think your children will be blessed with double-jointed golden GA thumbs... or something like that

definitely something you can put on a Resume.

Cheers! Great job, guys.

Edited by da94wookiee