NHL'94 Forums

Helmet Patch from pixel puck: Problem with the patch

I tried the helmet patch from pixel puck's site and it seemed to work great! But when a player takes a penalty, the patch messes up and the helmet reverts back to the jersey color. Is there any way to fix this? I noticed in clockwise NHL 12 rom, this doesnt happen and the helmet patch works fine. Thanks!

it's funny you say that, because i had a different problem with the patch yesterday. my shoulder color defaults to the grey that should be used for the skate blades. i've worked around it by making the skate blade the color i want the shoulder to be, which makes skate boots all black in the game. not sure why this is happening, but i've had this issue with every rom i've tried the patch on.

it's funny you say that, because i had a different problem with the patch yesterday. my shoulder color defaults to the grey that should be used for the skate blades. i've worked around it by making the skate blade the color i want the shoulder to be, which makes skate boots all black in the game. not sure why this is happening, but i've had this issue with every rom i've tried the patch on.

Did you have the penalty box problem like I had too?