NHL'94 Forums

NHL game of the year coming up this saturday !

hokkeefan

The 2 best teams in the nhl at the moment and the stanley cup match ups of last year, play saturday night.I also think these 2 will meet again in finals ,van has only 4 losses in last 20 and boston only 3 or 4 as well .I cant fn wait!SCREW YOU TRUDATMAN LOL!

The 2 best teams in the nhl at the moment and the stanley cup match ups of last year, play saturday night.I also think these 2 will meet again in finals ,van has only 4 losses in last 20 and boston only 3 or 4 as well .I cant fn wait!SCREW YOU TRUDATMAN LOL!

The Bruins are going to have to get past the BEST team in the NHL first, the NY Rangers, before they can think of a rematch with Vancouver! How about a '94 rematch? :)

Go B's!!!

Here is to an injury free & playoff atmosphere game. the garden will be rockin!

lots of injuries,playoff atmosphere,complete hatred ,calls went vans way for once and don cherry is a f**king baby cause his team got there ass kicked for there over aggressive bullshit dirty play.canucks need to add a couple larger meaner ,dirtier players.I dont think they would have any players left in another series vs boston.

i understand the hatred between fanbases and your hatred for the bruins but the calls went vancouvers way for silly reasons which really didnt make it playoff-like at all. More like a grudge match of sorts.

lucic's misconduct was already retracted by the league (he was on the ice legally), he is a top line winger, a physical game changer, and offensive threat that was removed from the game just 4 minutes in because of all the chaos and the inept refs. marchands hit is debatable and i understand given the circumstances why he was thrown out but it wasnt any different of a hit than hamhuis on lucic last year or ballard on mcginn this year.

but those types of calls arent going to be made in a playoff series, sorry.

I can't even fathom how they came up with giving van a 5 on 3 after thornton got jumped by 4 people plug people swinging from the bench. It was a terribly reffed game in the fact that you could tell they were catering to the "all eyes on this game" mentality so they had to compensate by throwing people out of the game. Without the 5 on 3, kesler never scores, lucic is still in the game, etc... Unfortunatley thats not the way it went down, it happens though. no biggy.in the end, its the same old song and dance. The bottom line is the canucks rely on embellishing tactics and baiting tactics to get on the PP which they found out last year, doesnt work in the playoffs with vetern refs that put the whistles away unless necessary.

The canucks dont need dirty or mean players, they need a mentality change for the core group. Who told thornton they wanted to go and then backed away when the puck dropped? Its cowardly stuff like that, going unanswered by the entier team that the bruins go after them. This wasnt an issue versus philly or tampa because they answered the bell and played with some type of dignity and honor for the game (montreal is similar to van, just less talented). With the way canucks fans are acting after this game you'd think they'd be releasing a commemorative bluray and dvd of the game. Be happy you left with 2 points in a terribly reffed game and move on. Saying you "kicked or ass" in a one goal game where you had 10 pp oppurtunities isnt and ass kicking especially when 2 team leading scorers are ejected for 3 and 2 period respectively.

Shall we comment on the sheltering and coddling of luongo? Or do you hang your hat on the "Schneider playing for family" excuse? LOL

Salos shoulder looks pretty good after squirming on the ice like ribiero...

Jan7_BTL_14_slide.jpg

Edited by Waltah

lots of injuries,playoff atmosphere,complete hatred ,calls went vans way for once and don cherry is a f**king baby cause his team got there ass kicked for there over aggressive bullshit dirty play.canucks need to add a couple larger meaner ,dirtier players.I dont think they would have any players left in another series vs boston.

Vancouver is the most cowardly team I have ever seen. From players to upper management.

Vancouver is the most cowardly team I have ever seen. From players to upper management.

lol its winning anyway possible i guess ,canucks DEFEAT BOSTON lol get another 2 points ahead of chicago hahaha

hey dc ...how is VANS farm team doing in chicago lol ..too funny.

Going to be epic 7 game series vs chicao hopefully in playoffs ,especially when we sign 2 goons for playoffs

Edited by hokkeefan

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd throw a bit more kerosene on the fire...

Boston= Dirtiest team

Vancouver= not

Plain and FN simple!!!

So all you Bruins fans (one in particular) and even Blackhawks fans (again one in particular) can shut your mouth about how Vancouver is dirty. Torres is gone, you have no more excuses to make.